New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Needs update very very badly, this mod is now somehow conflicting with peoples' save files, causing them to spawn at the beginner house when they saved at Teimo's. Or the issue that's causing items and bolts to reset back to where they were before you moved them. Not sure what's wrong but it took 3 days of troubleshooting and I've 100% confirmed that it's specifically this mod breaking my game, other people having these issues too.

Needs update very very badly, this mod is now somehow conflicting with peoples' save files, causing them to spawn at the beginner house when they saved at Teimo's. Or the issue that's causing items and bolts to reset back to where they were before you moved them. Not sure what's wrong but it took 3 days of troubleshooting and I've 100% confirmed that it's specifically this mod breaking my game, other people having these issues too.
Yep I can confirm this, it's buggy, the saves aren't working properly. Needs an update.

Yep I can confirm this, it's buggy, the saves aren't working properly. Needs an update.
working on update,I will try to have it ready for today.

Might want to check your other mods too seeing as though I can assume they're all similar in style, and I know you have many of them, this is the only one I currently use so I have no idea if your coffee machine or new apartment are doing the same thing or not. Thank you for getting on it, I was very disappointed to see that this mod was causing it because it's a very good one.

Been using the apartment mod with coffee mod for a little over a day now. No issues to report at this time. Cant find my dang default CD but thats another matter.

kunedo updated New House with a new update entry:

New House update!

V. 4.2 :
-------
-Fixed issues with save.
-Removed almost all the furniture of the house, now it is to buy in the magazine.
-Added envelope with the order of the furniture, delivery via mail. Teimo will notify you by phone when the order arrives.
-The texture of the lights' buttons has been changed to a more luminous one (visible in the dark).
-Test version to see how it responds.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone else experiencing lag with the latest update? Only with this mod does the fps drop and HDD disk usage stay constant at 10mb/s when it typically does 0-1mb/s. I looked into the MSC loader output files and found this spammed constantly across the log.

(Filename: Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at NewHouse.ElectricidadBehaviour.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I will upload the entire file in case there is something more to it.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    98.9 KB · Views: 281
Anyone else experiencing lag with the latest update? Only with this mod does the fps drop and HDD disk usage stay constant at 10mb/s when it typically does 0-1mb/s. I looked into the MSC loader output files and found this spammed constantly across the log.

(Filename: Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at NewHouse.ElectricidadBehaviour.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I will upload the entire file in case there is something more to it.
Lights works? or kwh meter works? for some reason some component that does not detect it, and that is why it is trying all the time, and the output is a big crap xD line -1 xDDD, so it is impossible to know what is wrong xD, try to start the game without any save neither of the game nor of the mod, and it verifies if it follows you throwing the same failure, or it is solved.

Mod is still causing save issues, I went and bought the new house, paid for the furniture and was planning to go to Teimo's to get the stuff on my next load, and when I finally decided to play it again, I loaded my save and somehow spawned at the OLD house, and all of the items that were in my Satsuma were laying on the ground in the old house's garage. This was the issue just before your last update, if I could help give you data on the error that's happening then I would but I don't know where it would send output logs or crash dumps(though my game has never crashed at all). I want to see this mod get better and keep working properly, so if I may be of assistance in any way I can, then please let me know.

Mod is still causing save issues, I went and bought the new house, paid for the furniture and was planning to go to Teimo's to get the stuff on my next load, and when I finally decided to play it again, I loaded my save and somehow spawned at the OLD house, and all of the items that were in my Satsuma were laying on the ground in the old house's garage. This was the issue just before your last update, if I could help give you data on the error that's happening then I would but I don't know where it would send output logs or crash dumps(though my game has never crashed at all). I want to see this mod get better and keep working properly, so if I may be of assistance in any way I can, then please let me know.
the mod has passed a debug in the last update and I confirm that it saves correctly, the problem must be in the savegame, but wait because today I upload an update removing several failures, as for example, satsuma causes lag as soon as it touches the floor of the home, the parts of the car did not teleport them to the new house because of the update and its new spark plugs and some other failure, maybe some of these failures is causing a conflict,anyway, if you could and you have time, that you enter the game, save the game in the same way that I show you the badly saved, leave the game and pass me the file output_log.txt

To add onto my last reply; where do you extract the "Images" folder to? I've searched all my summer car folders and haven't found a place for it.

To add onto my last reply; where do you extract the "Images" folder to? I've searched all my summer car folders and haven't found a place for it.
no problem, I'll tell you the locations :), to find the file output_log.txt, go to the installation folder of the game ".... / steamapps / common / mysummercar" there you will find the folder "mysummercar_Data" inside this folder you will find the file output_log.txt.
the folder "images" you will find it in the same installation folder of the game, ".... / steamapps / common / mysummercar"

but in any case, check with this last update if you still fail, that perhaps with the update has been solved, and you will comment when you can if you have solved the problem when you can! thanks for the patience and understanding!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back