New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a ? is this supposed to be in here I just came upon this
upload_2018-4-2_3-12-16.png

This mod now messes with bolts and things attached to the car.
I recently started a new save and started having issues with items not staying attached to the car. I started disabling mods trying to track down what was causing the issue. I narrowed it down to this mod.

With this mod and only this mod running i installed and bolted in the stock radiator. I saved. I loaded. The radiator was back under the shelf like i never put it on the car.

I can't buy the house. The sign "for sale" appears, and the mailbox with my name too. I was looking on the savegame folder for newgame_ files but nothing appears. Please help.
EDIT: It is because of the lastest update, on 12.04.2018. I downloaded an earlier update of the game and it worked. Please fix this.

Last edited:
I can't buy the house. The sign "for sale" appears, and the mailbox with my name too. I was looking on the savegame folder for newgame_ files but nothing appears. Please help.
EDIT: It is because of the lastest update, on 12.04.2018. I downloaded an earlier update of the game and it worked. Please fix this.
yea I wish he fixed it but all well

Hey, the house looks great, but i cant buy the house. the for sale sigh is there but nothing comes up when i go to it. not sure what to do.

Hola kuendo.mira te cuento ... instale el mod todo bien .... resulta que boy a comprar la casa pero boy al letrero y no me aparece nada para comprar, intente de todas formas, pero no sucedio nada, tambien borre el archivo de save pero no pasa nada... alguna solución para el problema... gracias

Hallo zusammen,

leider ist mein Englisch nicht das beste und ich finde einfach keine Lösung für mein Problem, daher hoffe ich das mir vlt jemand helfen kann.

Ich würde super gerne mit diesen Mod spielen aber imemr wenn ich ihn drin habe, speichert er meine geschraubten Sachen nicht. Soll bedeuten die Teile sind zusammen aber die schrauben sind beim laden nicht mehr fest.

Vielleicht weiß jemand was ich falsch gemacht habe oder wo der Fehler ist.
Vielen Dank :)

I´ll write it in english for Memphis323 because i´m german,too.
When the mod is activated,the bolts aren´t tighted anymore when loading the game. All car parts which were attached are still attached but not bolted.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.