New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have just a problem.
i play with this mod before and it doesn't show any warnings , and now with the new version of my summer car it give me a warning . Is says newhouse.dll is not a mod.
What do i do wrong?

I have just a problem.
i play with this mod before and it doesn't show any warnings , and now with the new version of my summer car it give me a warning . Is says newhouse.dll is not a mod.
What do i do wrong?
Hey man can you update the mod so it can work with ModLoader 0.4 thanks
kunedo said:
for the moment new house not compatible with modloader 0.4.0 , im working on it. pls patience...

Kunedo, I really like this mod, but im gonna have to ask something weird.

Is there a way for you to redesign or change the way the house looks? something feels...... Off. Too much empty space in the inside, not a TV on sight, instead of half walls around the stairs there's only full walls of concrete, the exit to the rooftop is a main entrance door, the kitchen is in the 2nd floor, no rooms have bathrooms, and the only bathroom is in the first floor.

Even if you dont wanna change the layout of the house, the entire place is way too big, almost mansion-terrain big for the price and the house itself.

Maybe you should reduce the terrain of the gardens and the outside parkway and remove that giantic hangar? i know that its there for the lifter in the new house, but without it the entire place feels like a plane hangar.

I basically put the same thing in my review. Size and outside look seemed to trump functionality. The kitchen alone is 3 times as big as it needs to be. The huge hanger with the lifter is such a huge waste of space. But.....yay big house?

I'm sorry but the mod can not do it to everyone's taste, if you do not like the big house you have the option of the apartment or the house as always.

On the contrary. I love the house. I just wish that it was to be arranged in a sligthly more realistic way?.

Having one bathroom per room and another main one in the 2nd floor? kitchen in the first floor? reduce size of the garden and outdoor space and remove the airplane hangar? decorate with desks and paintings and TVs?

Things like that really make sense in a house enviroment.

Another good option would be to at least change the roof door, or make it a balcony instead, since you dont see many luxury houses allow you access to the rooftop.

The FPS work badly since the update, no more than 20 and it is very slow.

Am I the only one with this problem? With the 3.5 charger, the house worked wonders! now when for example jump, it seems that I have lunar gravity ...

Good house and good job!

Last edited:
Would it be possible to enable the faucet of the bathroom to drink? And the possibility of sleeping on the living room sofa? I think this would solve the problems of a big house as it is not necessary to go upstairs for the vital features, although I am happy with the house! :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.6%