Tracks Nemuno Žiedas 1987-Present

Labas, @Martynas , dabar naujausia išleista versija yra ši. Hello, Martynas, the most recent released version is this:

Ačiū!
Labai smagu jog įdėjai tiek daug darbo. Noriu prisidėti prie šio projekto, pasitengsiu kuo plačiau paskleisti šią žinią, tiems kas dar nežino. Būtų galima ateityje suorganizuoti ir kažkokią paramą.
Dar klausimas, gal yra planuose padaryti papildomų stop taškų, kurios būna kai važiuoja automobiliai be lankų?

Thank you!

google translate
Thank you!
It's fun that we have launched a lot of work. I want to contribute to this project, pasitengsiu widest possible dissemination of this message, for those who do not yet know. It could be organized in the future and some sort of support.
Another question, perhaps there are plans to make additional stop points, which is by car without a bow?

Last edited:
Check out this beautiful video, suspension and tires at work.

By the way, I can't decide if I should share an extended layout right here for some opinions. Maybe I should ?

I like that mediafire shows the amount of downloads.

My 50 cents. I do not see big value in artificial track. OK it may be fun to try. But what would be motivation to race in artificial vs wide selection of real tracks?From sim racing as tool perspective I recommend to put all energy to make NZ as precise as you can (even go with laser scan together with community help) and focus on layouts which are used in reality.

Wow, 50cents is very heavy point :D

But what if it is not completely artificial ? It is 90percent real. Real curves, real elevations, used in real life from 1987 till 1991, maybe someday could be reopened, maybe. Plus any racing track is a racing track, what motivates people to go for it and how to use simulators is a personal preference. A lot of people will never download, or try the main track also, I have no problem with that, each one decides what he wants and needs.

As for the main priority - no doubt, the main priority is the real thing. I have a feeling that the track is getting up to a point when only liDar would improve it, some minor tweaks are probably yet to come. I've tried to fix stadionas entry too, I'll hope you'll check it. @rks

Might focus on appearance from now on.

@mantasisg don't get me wrong. It hard to express in words appreciation for work you are doing ;)

Can't wait for updates :)

Everything is fine, your opinion is very welcome, I'm sure many people around would agree with you :)

I'm testing now, if I'll not find anything to be terrible then check this thread in the morning. I'm pretty happy with "Stadionas" @rks, I look forward for you to test it.

It's always good to have a couple of layouts to a track. I agree it's not truly fictional because in part it exists so the only fictional part about it is you can use it in the sim.

My 50 cents. I do not see big value in artificial track. OK it may be fun to try. But what would be motivation to race in artificial vs wide selection of real tracks?From sim racing as tool perspective I recommend to put all energy to make NZ as precise as you can (even go with laser scan together with community help) and focus on layouts which are used in reality.

Whole-heartedly disagree.

The motivation is to have fun. And a good fictional circuit is every bit as much fun as a good real circuit. Still my all-time favorite sim racing circuit is Blackwood, from LFS. It's such a fantastic circuit in pretty much any kind of car.

I honestly don't understand the hate for fictional content among some in the racing sim community. You're sitting in a chair in front of a computer. We're all playing pretend here.

Different strokes for different folks.

Hate is a bit strong word, I think rks just dislike them, doesn't need them. You know, but wait till you try it, there should be at least a tiny bit of curiosity if Nemuno Žiedas is the track which you care about. I did it out of curiosity, I think it was not a mistake.

Open Beta Test Time #3

http://www.mediafire.com/file/exnayd84r7gy7st/nemuno_ziedas_0.2.rar

I'd like to hear some opinions once again, maybe some suggestions as well. Most importantly, pls pls pls try extended layout (it has no chicane 0_o and +3.8km of rollercoaster), I dare you. Hate it, or love it ? Opinions, suggestions, suggestions opinions. Everything is appreciated. I hope you'll enjoy.

AI probably will not work for now.

Maybe someone could make an onboard preview video for extended layout ? Just to show how it flows. With some fast classic car, would like the lap to be close to the limit, it would be huge help, I can not do it basically because my upload speed is dasaster.

I've been to this track a couple of times and I didn't even know that there is an extension to it. If only it existed irl....
Even got some air with an EP3
dbbad4fce35f023d2d5f5ab6a3269f9b61.jpg

P.S. video up soon.

The black one is only for a preview. It is not perfect, I didn't had a suited car.
I you look closely I spun out a few times.
Of course @mantasisg, you can use it if you want.
Maybe I will try again.
All this was done with maptrackdisplay.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes