Tracks Nemuno Žiedas 1987-Present

I guess bigger trees made a very good improvement, pines had to be much taller, maybe I have them a bit too tall now lol, but they are all under 50m, I think. Gonna learn a lot of interesting things while making a track, did you know that pines are usually from 25 to 50m height (at least those which grows at Lithuania haha). Nice trees,

haha! welcome to "track editing world", you are going to became a sort of semi-expert into vegetation and flora :roflmao:

It takes a chain of unfortunate factors for disaster to happen :D Too bad video describtion is not telling us what happened exactly. I guess that it was some of these: bad tires, bad diff setting, bad arbs, some mechanical failure - sudden bump steer, oil on track, lift off oversteer and unsuccessful save. Thankfully only few bruises. There are many videos like this from this track.

This one was extremely lucky, as there is no roll cage installed, at least I don't see it. Now there is big tire wall placed, still not in my mod though.

Oh by the way... not sure what to do at the moment, so unleashed my curiosity, and did some basic modeling for unfinished part of the track.

9WBJ8dS.jpg

Oh I wish, I could make an onboard video right now, it is very flowing. What's bottlenecking me is 0.5mb upload speed and mostly lower than that.

It makes me wonder if it could have ever happened ? Maybe if history was nicer for Lithuania, maybe it could still happen, if it wouldn't be too unsafe lol But it can happen in Assetto Corsa 100%

Not so much changes to "Fast Lap" layut for now, some stuff is better, but no big changes... Oh except an additional totally new layout with additional 3.8km rollercoaster, which could compete with Nordschleife, but thats almost different track :D An "Extended" layout.

BTW, any plans to create FastLap "Street" layout (additional chicanes for cars without rolling cages for safety). Also, are you aware than during winter sometimes track is extended but not in that section you are working right now?

@rks Yeah I know both, Street would need minor bonus modelling, but I wouldn't make AI for it, I see it only as for laptimes. I'm not sure if it would be fun in AC.

Winter layout would need complete rework for textures, I'm not thinking about it. At least now.

Can you make the chikane like that you when you cut it you dirty your lap.

I'm not sure if I understand. Yes cutting temporary chicanes like those made with cones is easy to invalidate by making invalid surfaces at those places which would be big enough for car to get all four wheels on them at once.

I don't know what to do if want to prohibit even touching those parts, or for example making laps invalid if you get only two wheels on invalid part, what wuld be pretty much equivalent to just touching it.

I'm not sure if I understand. Yes cutting temporary chicanes like those made with cones is easy to invalidate by making invalid surfaces at those places which would be big enough for car to get all four wheels on them at once.

I don't know what to do if want to prohibit even touching those parts, or for example making laps invalid if you get only two wheels on invalid part, what wuld be pretty much equivalent to just touching it.
I think AC does count cutting when more then 3 wheels are over the line. Not sure though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back