Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Essential update for AC 1.5. Small performance boost and minor tweaks to weather.

Filters:
  • Forced to rename them because kunos stole my name and overwrote my filter! Please use Natural_Mod.ini
  • Small performance improvement (3-4 fps)
Weather:
  • Light Fog: Rebased on 1.5 files
  • Mid Clouds: Brighter sky in middle hours
  • Update default weather backup
  • PP-Off support: increased exposure in clear and mid clear
Oculus users - make sure you reinstall the rift filter as this was overwritten by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 130869

Can mid and light clouds receive a reduction in the amount of clouds? Especially light. Thanks for the work :).

Forced to rename them because kunos stole my name and overwrote my filter! Please use Natural_Mod.ini
Kunos steal your name from you ? :O_o:
So you sure about that ?
Guess you are, since you have write it down here, black on white. :unsure:
You know what I think ?
I think they didn't even heard of you, neither of your mod. It's just... pure coincidence.
Relax. Spring is here.

• Deleted member 130869

Kunos steal your name from you ? :O_o:
So you sure about that ?
Guess you are, since you have write it down here, black on white. :unsure:
You know what I think ?
I think they didn't even heard of you, neither of your mod. It's just... pure coincidence.
Relax. Spring is here.

I read that as sarcasm, and a joke. Kunos now implemented that filter so his own filter had to change names to function.

I read that as sarcasm, and a joke. Kunos now implemented that filter so his own filter had to change names to function.
Why repeating the obvious ? :alien:
I KNOW what happenend, just.... this, somehow, pierce my ears:
kunos stole my name
!?!
and NOT this:
...and overwrote my filter
He said they did it on purpose. wtf.
I hope we're, finally, clear now. So we can move on.... :thumbsup:

To the chapter 54. :rolleyes:

Why repeating the obvious ? :alien:
I KNOW what happenend, just.... this, somehow, pierce my ears:
!?!
and NOT this:

He said they did it on purpose. wtf.
I hope we're, finally, clear now. So we can move on.... :thumbsup:

To the chapter 54. :rolleyes:
Lol get a life bro. Obvious joke is obvious.

Re sweetfx, just go to reshade.me, I decided not to use any image adjustments other than sharpening and smaa, so no point bundling it with the mod anymore.

Sadly, lol is on you mate.
Not quite sure who needs to get a life, looking at your staggering ...53 updates.
I bet you hardly find time for anything else. :unsure:
Now I leave you two, you can continue your love affair, fueled by keep clicking "sad" on my posts.
Wow, what a thrill ride you have eh ? :thumbsup:

Hi guys I need help. I have assetto corsa 1.5 and am trying to install this mod. I have followed the original poster's instructions however after installing there's no natural_mod preset in the post processing section in game. There's only natural which is one of the game's pre loaded presets. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi guys I need help. I have assetto corsa 1.5 and am trying to install this mod. I have followed the original poster's instructions however after installing there's no natural_mod preset in the post processing section in game. There's only natural which is one of the game's pre loaded presets. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
If you look at my zip folder, you should see it contains a MODS and a system folder, you want extract the files and copy them into the ac install folder such that the system folders will be merged

I really think my saturation looks a bit over-saturated on 100% (I have a monitor that has richer colors than most other monitors that I've seen, but I know nothing about color calibration or post-processing). I turned it down to 90% and that looked realistic, but 92% still had a remnant of that extra "pop" from a little extra saturation, which I liked. Is there a reason for why 100% saturation is recommended that I should know about, or am I free to mess about with saturation without losing much quality of the mod?

@Kromey reducing should be fine, but increasing causes a bug with brake lights etc (reported). They may get excessively paler with reducing sat but no where near as much of an issue as increasing. Thanks for your input though, I'll probably reduce saturation in the next version :)

Please Help

This is my first mod install and I am pretty new to Assetto Corsa and sim racing. Tried to install the mod via the instruction but I think I am missing something.

1. Extracted the zip file to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
2. Run the installation
3. Selected the filter via the app (all thid is now running in the folder called (Natural Graphics Mod)
4. Started the game but no filter

Should I copy the content of the Natural Graphics mod to the main AC directory? Or just the installation app?
Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.