Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi.
I think is too dark. I am using surrund (5760 x 1080). There are no different using pgDn pgUp (expo).
I compare with your screen shots, and mine is darkness in any weather.

Last edited:
Hi.
I think is too dark. I am using surrund (5760 x 1080). There are no different using pgDn pgUp (expo).
I compare with your screen shots, and mine is darkness in any weather.
Hi, did you have any other weather mods installed previously? you have to use the 7 weathers provided with this mod only (default ones are OK but may be a little dark in some scenarios)

you cant mix and match weather+pp filters from ac 1.3 mods and ac 1.4 mods.

post a screenshot if its still not right, using clear weather or something, with the natural pp filter, use f8 and grab the pic from documents/ac/screens as this ensures its not sweetfx or anything similar making the image dark

Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Tweaks to several weathers, minor tweaks to filters (including rift)

• New horizon+sky colour for mid clear
  • Clouds size tweaked in mid clear, if it looks crap in 3d vision or anything let me know and will revert. looks very good with some of the 3rd party cloud textures (not shown in screenshots)
  • Tweak ambient and fog in heavy and mid clouds weathers
  • Tiny tweaks to heavy + light fog weathers
  • Main filter: Small boost to min exposure. Tiny reduction to saturation
  • Photomode filter: Slight increase vignette, tiny reduction to saturation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Up to you. I've removed them because I don't think the vibrance effect is so good now, so would suggest disabling that if you continue to use it for sharpening and smaa

Hi Chris, thanks for your great work dude. I have a problem, I've just updated to 2.9 and now ReShade (or SweetFX) doesn't work. It don't see it at JSGME neither. Can you help me?

Hi Chris, thanks for your great work dude. I have a problem, I've just updated to 2.9 and now ReShade (or SweetFX) doesn't work. It don't see it at JSGME neither. Can you help me?
i removed it (see changelog)
you can grab it from a previous version if you still need it. i suggest disabling the vibrance effect in sweetfx settings txt
cheers

MUCH better glare settings

• Natural.ini: Reworked glare (applies to all filters), much better looking effects on reflective materials, headlights, brake lights, rpm LEDs etc.
  • Natural Photomode.ini: rebased on the new Natural.ini, but with HQ DOF, slight vignette, slightly brighter bloom on lights and other small tweak to glare
  • Old Natural Photomode renamed Natural Photomode HC.ini (High Contrast): This one is the same as from previous versions of the mod, except with the new glare...

Better glare settings. 3.0a: one setting got overlooked, fixed now

3.0a: missed a setting in Natural.ini, advise redownloading, sorry!
  • Natural.ini: Reworked glare (applies to all filters), much better looking effects on reflective materials, headlights, brake lights, rpm LEDs etc.
  • Natural Photomode.ini: rebased on the new Natural.ini, but with HQ DOF, slight vignette, slightly brighter bloom on lights and other small tweak to glare
  • Old Natural Photomode renamed Natural Photomode HC.ini (High Contrast): This one is the...

what graphics settings are you using to get it to look like the screenshots? I have everything on full but it doesnt look anywhere near as detailed as your images. Im running on 1080p res. The only thing I can think could be different is my nvidia texture filtering is set on maximum performance.

what graphics settings are you using to get it to look like the screenshots? I have everything on full but it doesnt look anywhere near as detailed as your images. Im running on 1080p res. The only thing I can think could be different is my nvidia texture filtering is set on maximum performance.
I think flickr does some magic when downsizing the image (taken at 2560x1440), might be wrong though.
Not running any sharpening or other tweaks like that in the game

To choose the filter in game is the effect present "Natural" ?
No more "natural Int" and "Natural Ext" ?
Thanks

Good work :)
Capturar.png

but where it says to put inside MODS/Natural SweetFX Addon folder... I haven't got that folder. There is something I'm missing but don't know where lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.