Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 27

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

To sart, happy new year to you and your family :)
I would like to install your mod, but i'm new and never did it.
I don't know how to install all of this.
Could you please, tell me what doing exactly with your files i have downloaded.
Thank you very much.
Have a good day.

Best regards,
Didier
hey, did you check the instructions in the mod description? it should be fairly straight forward, if you get stuck on a particular step let me know, cheers

Hi Chris,

I have installed the mod for Rift use, but what pp filter I have to use? Default or Natural Int?

Thanks,
Hi, default (afaik ac ignores your selection when in rift mode and uses default.ini, hence why the rift mod overwrites it. Let me know what you think as havent had too much feedback on the rift version. Particularly interested in if sky is too bright in some scenarios for example. Looking forward to seeing what it looks like for myself in march!

Hi Chris,

The result is amazing, the improvement is very important. A must for Rift users.
But the exposure changes too much depending of circuit, for instance I've had to set min/max exposure to 0.33 on Monza because it was too dark, but later on Nurb the default exposure is a little overexposed.

Anyway, it has been tested by several friends, all with dk2, and the general opinion is that it is a impressive improvement.

Hi chris
your work is fantastic !
really
i've just bought a dk2 from some weeks
a fantastic experience, but need to optimise all things concurring to vision (pc setting, graphic setting, oculus and games)
your development and settings are astonishing !
thx
As per Makiabelo words I think that Rift need a lot of patience to optimise all, depending on track and software.
I wanna unfortunately disturb some poeple to help me to have the maximum form DK2,
then i will try to prepare a Tutorial with all the suggestion and experiences.
------------------
just few questions:
i come from sweetfx, i was not able to have it working properly,
before installing Natuarl i followed your instr, I canceled everything (but i forgot probably DXGI, both dll and log.
Then i have done all you suggested for rift and I run JSGME.
i do not find option to remove sweetfx.
1. it is correct this
2. it is correct that in ac folder, after using JSGME and game several times with rift i have no one file like:
- dxgi.dll
- dxgi.log
- d3d11.dll
. no one file with extension .log?
it is everything correct in my pc in your opinion ?

thx again for supporting us

Hi Chris,

The result is amazing, the improvement is very important. A must for Rift users.
But the exposure changes too much depending of circuit, for instance I've had to set min/max exposure to 0.33 on Monza because it was too dark, but later on Nurb the default exposure is a little overexposed.

Anyway, it has been tested by several friends, all with dk2, and the general opinion is that it is a impressive improvement.
glad it is a decent improvement, and thanks for the feedback. i dont think theres much that we can do with the autoexposure, a fellow rift user has come to the current min max and target values after a decent amount of tweaking. ill be sure to see if i get any idea when mine arrives. the issue is because ac auto exposure system doesnt consider fov, so with high fov the cockpit takes up most of the image, and we dont want to base our average brightness estimate on the cockpit but whats outside! so we are a bit screwed really, kunos need to think of a better solution

Hi chris
your work is fantastic !
really
i've just bought a dk2 from some weeks
a fantastic experience, but need to optimise all things concurring to vision (pc setting, graphic setting, oculus and games)
your development and settings are astonishing !
thx
As per Makiabelo words I think that Rift need a lot of patience to optimise all, depending on track and software.
I wanna unfortunately disturb some poeple to help me to have the maximum form DK2,
then i will try to prepare a Tutorial with all the suggestion and experiences.
------------------
just few questions:
i come from sweetfx, i was not able to have it working properly,
before installing Natuarl i followed your instr, I canceled everything (but i forgot probably DXGI, both dll and log.
Then i have done all you suggested for rift and I run JSGME.
i do not find option to remove sweetfx.
1. it is correct this
2. it is correct that in ac folder, after using JSGME and game several times with rift i have no one file like:
- dxgi.dll
- dxgi.log
- d3d11.dll
. no one file with extension .log?
it is everything correct in my pc in your opinion ?

thx again for supporting us
thanks for the feedback! in jsgme you have available (uninstalled) mods and activated (installed) mods

sweetfx should be in one of those two. before pressing the >/ arrow to activate (install) it, make sure none of those dxgi/d3d files are already in the folder. and make sure the game is fully closed too. hope that helps!

btw theres a nice guide here already: http://www.riftracer.co.uk/guides/assetto-corsa-vr-setup/

Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Small tweaks

• Deleted Natural Ext (doesnt seem necessary anymore)
  • Renamed Natural Int to Natural. IMPORTANT: be sure to remove old versions of Int and Ext and select Natural in game
  • Tweaked heavy+light fog brightness again (last time!)
  • Small tweaks to mid and heavy clouds (ambient and number of clouds)
  • Small tweak to mid clear clouds
  • Small tweak to photomode autoexposure (slightly higher min and target)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yep that's very broken. any sweetfx installed? If so remove and start from there
i had a mod installed before hand but i deleted all of the files required before installing this. also, i just changed my HDR settings and it seems to have fixed it but i have to change it every time i load into a race :(

EDIT: Just joined an online server and it seems fine without changing any HDR settings... very weird

i had a mod installed before hand but i deleted all of the files required before installing this. also, i just changed my HDR settings and it seems to have fixed it but i have to change it every time i load into a race :(

EDIT: Just joined an online server and it seems fine without changing any HDR settings... very weird
Hmm on the weather slider, do you have more than 7 options? You could delete the whole weather folder, then install my weather and it would definitely be correct

dear Chris
thx for support
thx for precious link about Mr.RiftRacer (i've contacted him)

Few questions:
in your readme you say that for oculus people edit the SweetFX_settings.txt.
Done !
but what effect I must selct from opion game ?
- Natural PP filter
- or "default" as suggested by RiftRacer

I have to modify the default.ini or only select default in game and follow ypur update in readme?
i'm in a doubt
thx a lot
---------------------------------------------
from rift racer guide line:
"when using Oculus rendering mode, Assetto Corsa automatically uses the default.ini post-processing effect file, so you will need to edit that one to your liking instead of selecting a different one from the menu. I’m currently using a graphics mod,Natural Graphics"

from Chris readme_
"*Oculus Installation:
-Unzip to the root of your AC install folder
-Edit the SweetFX_settings.txt inside the MODS/Natural SweetFX Addon/SweetFX folder as follows

#define USE_SMAA 0
#define sharp_strength 1.50

-Run JSGME and activate Natural Rift, Natural Weather and Natural SweetFX Addon, set saturation to 100% in graphics options."

Hmm on the weather slider, do you have more than 7 options? You could delete the whole weather folder, then install my weather and it would definitely be correct

again a question for Chris.
do you have also a mod for weatehr or for addtional weathers?
i've seen this but i'm afraid to corrupt assettocorsa sw or to have conflict with your fantastic NATURAL MOD tool
please drive me-us in order not to create issues and troubles for anyone
thx
ivo

links to weather MOD
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bernds-real-life-graphics-weather.4739/

@R-power , select default, in his guide he means you can either edit default.ini OR use my mod (which overwrites default.ini, so follow my instructions and itll be fine.)

my mod overwrites the default weather files with (IMO) improvements/fixes for things kunos missed (you have to install them as instructed in the description/readme), i dont bother adding additional ones as they will never be used online or in career.

it is possible to add further weather files from other mods, but that particular will be dark with my ppfilter until the author does an update to his files. but it is advisable to stick to one persons filter+weathers to avoid such issues.

@R-power , select default, in his guide he means you can either edit default.ini OR use my mod (which overwrites default.ini, so follow my instructions and itll be fine.)

my mod overwrites the default weather files with (IMO) improvements/fixes for things kunos missed (you have to install them as instructed in the description/readme), i dont bother adding additional ones as they will never be used online or in career.

it is possible to add further weather files from other mods, but that particular will be dark with my ppfilter until the author does an update to his files. but it is advisable to stick to one persons filter+weathers to avoid such issues.

ok. thx
i do this:
- inside game i select default filter (other settings as per RR guide)
- i follow your readme.txt file
- i update SweetFX_settings.txt file as per your/RR instructions
- i use AC & DK2
- i do not use other MOD of weathers
thx for support

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 33 47.8%