Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Since I installed this mod, I can't select weather in single player. What's the issue?
delete everything in content\weather, copy and paste in the contents of Default Weather (inside MODS folder) and start again.

this only happens if there are some formatting issues within one of the ini files or the folder structure. did you use jsgme to install it? your folder should look like this either way:
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Tweaks + Oculus support

Tweaked heavy clouds ambient for morning/evening
Added ppfilter for Oculus Rift (Activate Natural Rift JSGME Addon, or just overwrite system/cfg/ppfilters/default.ini if you want to do it manually) See OP description for more details and additional sweetfx settings
Bought heavy fog ambient to similar level as light fog (was too dark before)
Increased minimum exposure slightly, the only reason for having it down was for mod tracks with crap shader settings (e.g. longford), so if you use those...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, thanks for the update;)

please can you help me with SweetFX update, is there anything to do ?

hi, previously i didnt include the sweetfx shader as there was some distribution notice no reshade.me but i downloaded again but from the sweetfx website and couldnt find any such notice, so ive included all the required files, just make sure you dont have sweetfx installed in ac folder already, then you can activate the sweetfx addon using jsgme, job done. see the "update instructions" in the main post for any more info

ok thanks, so this is normal if I didn't see anymore the message "CeeJay.dk sweetFX" (or something like that) on the AC loading screen ?

finally, did you see reshade framework was update yesterday ?

best regards and again your mod is great:inlove::inlove:

ok thanks, so this is normal if I didn't see anymore the message "CeeJay.dk sweetFX" (or something like that) on the AC loading screen ?

finally, did you see reshade framework was update yesterday ?

best regards and again your mod is great:inlove::inlove:
you should see a reshade message at the top left when ac is loading the track, if you are on 32 bit or forcing 32 bit ac, be sure to use natural sweetfx addon 32.

and no i didnt know about the update, ill have a look asap! you can easily try it out (once you have this version working) by downloading it and replacing my reshade.fx and dxgi.dll with the reshade32 or reshade64 dll from the new version at reshade.me

Last edited:
sorry to bother you with my stupid question but I have a last one:p

for me the game's colours is now more "flashy" now, compare to the 2.4 mod version, any idea why ?

best regard:thumbsup:
nope, perhaps you can show a side by side screenshot, all the changes were so minor that i cant see why this would happen, did you try without sweetfx?

thanks for your precious time chris;)

sorry i'm just a player not a technical expert:D

ok i try to disable sweetfx addon mod and yes the result is really better for me:inlove::inlove:

just to be sure, in this case (just natural weather mod enabled), the top left message for loading effect doesn't appear no ?

and sorry for my english level:roflmao::roflmao:

thanks for your precious time chris;)

sorry i'm just a player not a technical expert:D

ok i try to disable sweetfx addon mod and yes the result is really better for me:inlove::inlove:

just to be sure, in this case (just natural weather mod enabled), the top left message for loading effect doesn't appear no ?

and sorry for my english level:roflmao::roflmao:
no problem

if you remove the sweetfx addon (be sure to do it with ac fully closed otherwise the dxgi.dll will probably not be removed, and the message will still show, and say no effect found) then there should be no top left message :)

if you remove the sweetfx addon (be sure to do it with ac fully closed otherwise the dxgi.dll will probably not be removed, and the message will still show, and say no effect found) then there should be no top left message

ok this is what i've done, disabled sweetfx addon with AC closed, so this is normal if the top left message doesn't appear:thumbsup::thumbsup:

my AC is so beautiful now yes!!!!!!!!!

;);)

yeh the new reshade don't work with old sweet fx settings and some other stuff has changed, getting error messages and reshade doesnt load.
using the sweet fx from version 2.6 untill its fixed :p

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes