Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 27

Login or Register an account to download this content
Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Hotfix for AC 1.4

Update for AC 1.4

Normal update process for new weather files based on kunos new approach. Not extensively tested but should be fine, glare settings might need some fine tuning.

OR:

Use legacy version (my previous weather files and ppfilters) Slight side effect of glow from rev lights not looking quite right in 1.4. This version required for rift for the time being.

Screenshots not updated yet

Rift users required to use Legacy version for now (description updated)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you tell me which lines have you changed?
People talk about "updating" to 1.4 their weather files but I have NO idea what they are talking about.
What lines need to be updated?
mine have always been heavily based on the default ones, and i just "fix" things like the fog that is often wrong, sometimes the rgb of the sky, sometimes the gamma of the sky, but they are all small tweaks (in total i probably changed about 20 lines from default across the 14 weather files)

the main change between 1.3 and 1.4 is gamma (the last value in colorcurves) is much higher, because exposure is set lower in ppfitler now. so you can take your current weather and use the gamma value from the new defaults as a starting point. you also need to update fog (increase the colour values as i think with lower exposure the fog is less visible using 1.3 values

mine have always been heavily based on the default ones, and i just "fix" things like the fog that is often wrong, sometimes the rgb of the sky, sometimes the gamma of the sky, but they are all small tweaks (in total i probably changed about 20 lines from default across the 14 weather files)

the main change between 1.3 and 1.4 is gamma (the last value in colorcurves) is much higher, because exposure is set lower in ppfitler now. so you can take your current weather and use the gamma value from the new defaults as a starting point. you also need to update fog (increase the colour values as i think with lower exposure the fog is less visible using 1.3 values

I updated my weather mod also. I feel there is a difference in base white balance also, and some higher level of sharpening compared to before. Same values as before will give more blue tones now.

Pic looks amazing but mine does not look like that. Is there some way i can make sure its running or not? The PPFilters appear and i can switch to them and the filter work but overall the game does not look as nice as your Pics. I am using JSGME.

My Sys:
Window 10 (up-to-date latest SP)
AMD 6950
4th Gen i5
8GB RAM

Thank You in advance!!
Silly Goose

Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

small tweaks, rework fog weathers (less bright now)

Tweaks to autoexposure in int photomode and rift filters
Rework light and heavy fog starting from default again. heavy fog: just a bit brighter ambient than default, with fog blend fixed. light fog: slightly brighter than heavy fog. my previous version for ac 1.4 was too bright white.
Minor tweak to mid+heavy clouds
Updated HDR_OFF_MULT for PP off users as per latest kunos weather
Updated backup copy of kunos default weather

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi chris,

thanks for the update and happy new year:D

just a small question i used sweet fx addon but not the smaa and lumasharpen effects

so i disable it in sweetfx_settings .ini file, but in fact this file appears twice :

one in /common/assettocorsa/sweetfx folder

and

one in /common/assettocorsa/MODS/naturalsweetfxaddon/sweetfx folder

which one should i modify ?

best regards:cool:

hi chris,

thanks for the update and happy new year:D

just a small question i used sweet fx addon but not the smaa and lumasharpen effects

so i disable it in sweetfx_settings .ini file, but in fact this file appears twice :

one in /common/assettocorsa/sweetfx folder

and

one in /common/assettocorsa/MODS/naturalsweetfxaddon/sweetfx folder

which one should i modify ?

best regards:cool:
Hey, HNY :)

The first one is the one that is used by the game, the second is just the original file from my zip, which gets copied into location 1 when u activate the add-on using jsgme. If you don't use jsgme then you can ignore the mods folder really

Hello,

To sart, happy new year to you and your family :)
I would like to install your mod, but i'm new and never did it.
I don't know how to install all of this.
Could you please, tell me what doing exactly with your files i have downloaded.
Thank you very much.
Have a good day.

Best regards,
Didier

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 93 91.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 34 33.3%