Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi first to say i love this track. Great job. A bit different than the track from the game bit both are really fun. My question is have you heard of the "steilstrecke"? Id love to see that part on the track. Maybe even a modded version of the stock track? Would be amazing if you guys could accomplish this :D

Hi first to say i love this track. Great job. A bit different than the track from the game bit both are really fun. My question is have you heard of the "steilstrecke"? Id love to see that part on the track. Maybe even a modded version of the stock track? Would be amazing if you guys could accomplish this :D

The post above yours is from the track creator. To quote him directly "No one is developing this anymore."

I downloaded the game from torrent site (KaOs version), and I din't find this:
"X:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks"

Could someone help me,please?
Thanks!
"Torrent site" and "help me" don't match well.
Go buy yourself a real copy.

edit: "Banned" shame we're going to miss him

Last edited:
i have downloaded the track and extract it in the correct place multiple times with no luck i load to the track and road does not appear like im folating. is there any way to fix it or maybe send me link of an older version ?
Screenshot_25-01-2023_11-23-32.png
Screenshot_25-01-2023_11-23-22.png

Last edited:
Any reason to need THIS version to work?

The dlc (Dream Pack 1) costs 1,39$.
Why not spare you the annoyance of finding solutions and just get that one?
It drives better, looks better, performs better, works well etc.
i already have it but it get laggy on my pc so i was wondering how would my pc performe in the same track but old version with not much stuff on it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back