Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Odd as I am able to Hotlap, TimeAttack, Quick Race, and Race Weekend with no issue. This all with 1.03. Just tried all modes again to verify (on a laptop and not my main rig). When you say "isnt working", any additional info you can provide as assistance is otherwise difficult at best.

just a box saying acs exe has stoped working...

and this in the crashlog:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 75B41D4D)
75B41D4D (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
g:\acs\kscommon\kssystem.cpp (82): ksGenerateCrash
g:\acs\acs\timeattack.cpp (89): evaluateTimeFromTrackSpline
g:\acs\acs\timeattack.cpp (280): TimeAttack::TimeAttack
g:\acs\acs\sim.cpp (415): Sim::Sim
g:\acs\acs\splashscreen.cpp (250): SplashScreen: postRender
g:\acs\ksgame\game.cpp (248): Game: postRender
g:\acs\ksgame\game.cpp (251): Game: postRender
g:\acs\ksgame\game.cpp (119): Game::onIdle
g:\acs\ksgame\game.cpp (145): Game::run
g:\acs\acs\acs.cpp (242): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 7746919F)
7746919F (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 77D2A22B)

The problem likely lies inside your documents folder. For further information, see similar errors via Google (which all result from same folder issues) similar to what can be found here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac-rc-issue-game-crash-by-start-button.94505/

To test safely:
Exit game
Go to Documents/Assetto Corsa
Rename directory to "Assetto Corsa Backup"
Restart game and initiate car/track combo

Your settings will be reset, but you can manually retrieve your controller settings via your new backup directory. Everyone should have done this prior to upgrading to 1.03 as noted by the Steam message. This way you can retrieve your replays, vehicle settings, controller settings, etc.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for this great track.. its realy wel made .. i drive this for real and its good to have this track for practice
I drive your track now for abouth 1000 laps and its SUPER!!!. best lap time for me on AC is 6:40min in FWD Seat ibiza Vr6 Turbo... Best time for real Is 11:35min in BEAMER M3 .. Thmbs UP

For all of you who have driven the Nordschleife I have a question. In most versions I have driven, the steepness of the ups and downs (hills and valleys) doesn't seem as exaggerated as in this track. Since I've never been there I have no idea, but just wondered which is more accurate. This is a very fun track to drive and I'm really enjoying it but the vertical rise and fall from the start area to the flugplatz area and in some other areas is more than I imagined it would be. Just wondering:unsure:

Its verry real.. only,, the hartbeat is different ;o)

Thanks for this great track.. its realy wel made .. i drive this for real and its good to have this track for practice
I drive your track now for abouth 1000 laps and its SUPER!!!. best lap time for me on AC is 6:40min in FWD Seat ibiza Vr6 Turbo... Best time for real Is 11:35min in BEAMER M3 .. Thmbs UP
Why don't you purchase and use Kunos' laserscanned Nords?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 251 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%