1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

The infamous Nürburgring for Assetto Corsa by Com8, 6e660 and friends

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

RaceDepartment submitted a new resource:

Nürburgring Nordschleife - The infamous Nürburgring for Assetto Corsa by Com8, 6e660 and friends

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
  2. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: SO COOL !

3. veri guuds

4. Wow, thanks!!

5. Is anybody else having trouble with this track since AC was updated? I downloaded this yesterday and when I come out of the tourist pit area there is a large missing section of track which you fall through if you drive on to it.
    I've noticed other people are leaving positive reviews even after the AC update so not sure what's going on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Which AC update?

7. I think you drive in the wrong direction......
    When you are on the pit,do not go straight but turn immediatly to the left and you see the exit of the pits
    I had the same issue...

8. Track does not work properly in practice mode. Must use Hot Lap mode.

9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Works fine for me in practice.

10. Yep you're right, just tried and it worked. Previous versions did not so I had not tried with current one but it does now.

11. Ahh, my bad fellas. DBell76 was right, I was going the wrong way out of the pit. lol I feel so stupid right now.

Amazing work with the track!

12. Doesnt work for me , i-m on 0.9 ac

13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Working on version 0.9.13

You are putting the track in the correct place

unpack the rar file and put this " nord_snoopy_0.5.0 " folder in

X:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks

14. What problem are you having Caravetta?

15. does this track work with 0.9 version ? i'm not on 0.913 , ac doesnt load the track and than return on the main menu

16. It did that to me the very first time I loaded the track, so I restarted AC, then tried again and it worked.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  17. updated to 0.913 , now it's working fine !!! awesome !!

18. Awesome! Have fun!

19. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Keith_G

Keith_G
    Premium Member

For all of you who have driven the Nordschleife I have a question. In most versions I have driven, the steepness of the ups and downs (hills and valleys) doesn't seem as exaggerated as in this track. Since I've never been there I have no idea, but just wondered which is more accurate. This is a very fun track to drive and I'm really enjoying it but the vertical rise and fall from the start area to the flugplatz area and in some other areas is more than I imagined it would be. Just wondering:unsure:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1