Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello gentlemen,

i always get a invalid lap with rsr live timing when on the nos snoopy 1.0 even if i stay with both wheels inside the White lines.
0.93 was fine
0.98 i had also some Troubles to get a valid lap but managed to do a 7.29.465 with the e30dtm..

anyone here has the same Problem with vers. 1.0 ???

greetings

Andi Mann

I still have the Problem with vers. 1.1
hmmmm ..

One thing you can do is use Google Earth and digitize a path along the track and save it. Then use the right mouse button to select elevation profile. As you move the mouse from left to right it will show you the location on the Google earth image. (overview image attached)
I love driving this AC track as well.

Attachments

• RingElevationProfileResize.jpg
    RingElevationProfileResize.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 442
AMAZING... I've read a bunch of these posts and don't care if it's got one tree out of place, or the whole damn thing is messy... THIS TRACK MAKES MY DAY !!! Flaws or not. It makes me wake up 30 mins early (C6R Vette, smoke, and a cup o' coffee) just to start the work day off with a drive around the "Nordy" and boy does it make the face hurt.... Miles of Smiles from Ear to Ear. If you're reading this, you should try and start your day this way... Everyone should !!! :D THANKS to RaceDepartment many times over and many days to come.

It doesn't seem to be working for me in v1.03RC either. It's the only mod I have installed. I've checked integrity and ensured warnings were set to 0 in the ini file as well.

It goes to load it, but then in the process stops responding. It's a shame, I just found out about mods for AC last night and had been dreaming of racing the track first thing this morning.

Alas.

Might be redundant, but make sure your not installing into "Documents/Assetto Corsa/content/tracks" as it MUST be installed into your Steam directory subfolder, e.g. "Steam/SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/content/tracks" (you will see all the OEM tracks in there as well).

It's worth double-checking if your having issues with the load. Otherwise delete the track and redownload. Hope you get it sorted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back