Multiplayer Postponed

r; where does this demanding attitude come from? Why do so many people feel entitlement to 1) the MP RIGHT NOW, and 2) if not the MP, all the reasons for delay RIGHT NOW. If you are among this group, please send me a PM to explain where your entitlement finds it roots, as I don't see any (legal) foundation for it.

Maybe because AC when first annouced was to be released at the end of 2012. It's been 1.5 year now.
Maybe because AC Early Access was released over half a year ago and we still don't have the frigging MP? In a simracing game, where MP is one of the most important part of simracing game. People have finite lives in case you didn't know.

I still can't believe they haven't posted an announcement or update in the obvious place to check - their official forum.

I was complaining a few days ago about lack of communication and still, the only things on the official forum are a couple of tweets from the 2nd of May and one from the 6th of May.

If they have time to post a video on facebook, they have more than enough time to post on their own forum.

But, we shouldn't have to check someone's facebook page for information in the first place.

Just strikes me as odd.

I still can't believe they haven't posted an announcement or update in the obvious place to check - their official forum.

I was complaining a few days ago about lack of communication and still, the only things on the official forum are a couple of tweets from the 2nd of May and one from the 6th of May.

If they have time to post a video on facebook, they have more than enough time to post on their own forum.

But, we shouldn't have to check someone's facebook page for information in the first place.

Just strikes me as odd.
The AC forum can be a bit hostile at times, still better than the Steam forums though.

I'd rather read positive and negative feedback about the topic at hand, than reading one members opinion about another members opinion.
What's the point of a discussion if you only want fanboys to be vocal.

As long as it's well mannered let everyone have their say.

Getting back on topic at exactly 5.18pm. :roflmao:

Imma make a bold prediction here saying no MP today either. :whistling:
275.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back