Multiplayer Postponed

off marcos facebook page

think it would be fun even without the use of such bad words . Funny anyway, I think it's a good thing admit our mistakes with a bit of irony.

Staying ironic, I think this video represents as well the profile and attitude of those simracers who aren't able to understand how a short delay, a feature, a whole videogame should appear in a wider contest. So, I can't realize if this video is more focused on our recent mistake rather than on a little part of the simracing community..

Said that, I can't stop to laugh. Just brilliant.

p.s. - we are completing our tests, hopefully tomorrow we'll release the new build...

<mod edit: snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
off marcos facebook page

think it would be fun even without the use of such bad words . Funny anyway, I think it's a good thing admit our mistakes with a bit of irony.

Staying ironic, I think this video represents as well the profile and attitude of those simracers who aren't able to understand how a short delay, a feature, a whole videogame should appear in a wider contest. So, I can't realize if this video is more focused on our recent mistake rather than on a little part of the simracing community..

Said that, I can't stop to laugh. Just brilliant.

p.s. - we are completing our tests, hopefully tomorrow we'll release the new build...

Mod edit <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
"p.s. - we are completing our tests, hopefully tomorrow we'll release the new build... "

lolcatsdotcom7hzg22mpk49b8xff.jpg

As a professional who has to do with customers in retail every day, i would feel REALLY ashamed if something like this happened to me.
I don't want to get into detail, but from the outsiders it looks like this:
1) They tell us it will take 1 more week because of they couldn't warrant a good service since it was a holiday in Italy
2) They don't deliver the week after that.
3) 6 Days after said week, they still haven't gone into detail exactly whats going on, still not delivering update.
4) They post multiplayer videos with no comments whatsoever on Facebook, where i for example, don't have access to.
5) They say in an unofficial twitter account that if goes well they will deliver the update tomorrow.
6) Seems that half the powerhouse of Kunos has abandoned Italy for Philippines, near the crucial development timeline of AC, a project they are obviously have put all their money in.

So yeah, i might be a little butt-hurt but the world wont stop spinning for me.
I can safely say that the developers attitude / honesty went from a 10 to a 6 for me.

Venting is over.

p.s. I don't feel they owe my anything, and that i am entitled for anything also.

As a professional who has to do with customers in retail every day, i would feel REALLY ashamed if something like this happened to me.
I don't want to get into detail, but from the outsiders it looks like this:
1) They tell us it will take 1 more week because of they couldn't warrant a good service since it was a holiday in Italy
2) They don't deliver the week after that.
3) 6 Days after said week, they still haven't gone into detail exactly whats going on, still not delivering update.
4) They post multiplayer videos with no comments whatsoever on Facebook, where i for example, don't have access to.
5) They say in an unofficial twitter account that if goes well they will deliver the update tomorrow.
6) Seems that half the powerhouse of Kunos has abandoned Italy for Philippines, near the crucial development timeline of AC, a project they are obviously have put all their money in.

So yeah, i might be a little butt-hurt but the world wont stop spinning for me.
I can safely say that the developers attitude / honesty went from a 10 to a 6 for me.

Venting is over.

p.s. I don't feel they owe my anything, and that i am entitled for anything also.
They did tell us exactly what was going on, though.

I don't know what you're talking about 'half' the dev team going to Philippines. Pretty sure it was just one person that we know of.

You're either not paying attention or you're deliberately exaggerating to make things sound worse because you wanted to complain but didn't really feel you had the best case, so you exaggerate to make it sound a bit more justified. Which doesn't work when we know you're exaggerating things. So in the end, it makes your complaining sound less justified than ever.

Typical, last weeks release was postponed because of a celebration day to memorate the end of the second world war. One week later Hitler is fun.

Call me old fashioned but I really don't get this form of communication anymore.

Time to log out and make some diner.

They did tell us exactly what was going on, though.

I don't know what you're talking about 'half' the dev team going to Philippines. Pretty sure it was just one person that we know of.

You're either not paying attention or you're deliberately exaggerating to make things sound worse because you wanted to complain but didn't really feel you had the best case, so you exaggerate to make it sound a bit more justified. Which doesn't work when we know you're exaggerating things. So in the end, it makes your complaining sound less justified than ever.

Use your head.

Stefano Casillo is one person, but he is HALF the team. He is there from the start and i think he is one of the 2 main programmers. So yes, get your head to work and you will realise what i mean.

I am deliberately exaggerating and complaining, i wont even comment on that.
Thankfully many people around here will remember me from day 1 of TP and they know i have never moaned.

I don't care what i make you think, i posted what most of people that don't refresh this thread 200 times per day will think. I don't need any of these comments. Next up you will be pulling the "you bought an early access game" bs to me.

Just move along, nothing to see here.

Ok after reading through three pages of people going back and fourth about whos owed what and communication, I feel I need to say one thing. They are game delopers which means thier specialty is not communication or PR. Have you ever tried to work with your boss standing over your shoulder? They have been doing just that for months now. Lets stay out of thier way and let them do thier job, develop this game. We all bought this knowing its early access and in reality the whole thing could fall apart and we could end up with nothing more than a buggy demo. They have done a good job so far lets give Kunos some credit.

Thats my rant, I realize everyones gonna keep thier opinion anyways but I had to get it out.

Use your head.

Stefano Casillo is one person, but he is HALF the team. He is there from the start and i think he is one of the 2 main programmers. So yes, get your head to work and you will realise what i mean.

I am deliberately exaggerating and complaining, i wont even comment on that.
Thankfully many people around here will remember me from day 1 of TP and they know i have never moaned.

I don't care what i make you think, i posted what most of people that don't refresh this thread 200 times per day will think. I don't need any of these comments. Next up you will be pulling the "you bought an early access game" bs to me.

Just move along, nothing to see here.
He isnt half the team, though. You could have said one person, but you wanted to make it sound as bad as possible.

And again, they told us at the time of delay what the problem was and have restated the nature of the issue several times since.

You exaggerated and posted nonfactual information, so I'm not sure you should be surprised to see somebody say something about it. But I suppose you were just hoping to post whatever you want in an effort to moan. Sorry for spoiling the party and trying to provide a reasonable outlook.

He isnt half the team, though. You could have said one person, but you wanted to make it sound as bad as possible.

And again, they told us at the time of delay what the problem was and have restated the nature of the issue several times since.

You exaggerated and posted nonfactual information, so I'm not sure you should be surprised to see somebody say something about it. But I suppose you were just hoping to post whatever you want in an effort to moan. Sorry for spoiling the party and trying to provide a reasonable outlook.
OK.

But I suppose you were just hoping to post whatever you want in an effort to moan

Who here can argue a point logically without bringing in anything personal about the person you are arguing with?

The above statement about moaning is not arguing. It has nothing to do with the argument. Might I suggest that if you want to argue a point, that you keep away from saying anything personal about the poster.

Try it: it's not that difficult. And it's a good exercise. Makes arguments concise, without bringing in information that has nothing to do with the situation.

Rebut the argument, that's all. If an argument is based on something personal-- because, that does happen, like a person who has always been caught lying, etc.-- don't say things explicitly, but only imply.

Alan

At this point I don't much care if we get MP tomorrow or not. I don't need MP to be able to enjoy AC. It would be nice but not necessary. But I do expect some kind of update - could be a track, car, video or audio improvements but I expect something. Tomorrow will mark 1 month since our last update so I sincerely hope they give us something to keep us intrested.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%