AC Multiclass @ Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe) - Fri 8th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Why not simply give it a try and turn it off when it was already confirmed as a trouble-making function ?

Yeah, why not test it? Doesn't hurt. So we with the problem can maybe test with others on track?!
And we can find out, if that helps. And I will not overclock my CPU, because I have silent fans that are not THAT good with cooling and the temperatures here are still quite high (Summer). ;)

Yeah, why not test it? Doesn't hurt. So we with the problem can maybe test with others on track?!
And we can find out, if that helps. And I will not overclock my CPU, because I have silent fans that are not THAT good with cooling and the temperatures here are still quite high (Summer). ;)

That particular setting was what was causing the teleporting, and it has no effect on cpu usage at all, so im 99.99999% certain that it will make no difference. You will not need an overclocked CPU for the race, which has much less clients than the practice server does. With my i5 at STOCK settings, i had 65% cpu usage with 40 clients, compared to 98% on the practice server. IT WILL BE FINE! :)

40 cars in a race with real people will put less pressure on your CPU then 20 AI controlled cars. As said a few times now, the setting doesn't have anything to do with the issues displayed by some of the people in the thread.

Sign me up for GT plz :D
bmw z4

btw server i scurrently setup with limits on each model of car? Is this how it will be cuase i dont see people saying wich model they take?
Ow and the server was lagging very bad at my time of posting? My uncle passed me 3 times instead of once but h eonly passed me once really lol

Last edited:
Server should be better now. There is no need to pick a car up front as long you pick a class up front. I know there is a risk of people flocking to only a few cars, however I rather have people enjoying their race then being forced into a car they don't like :).

@Chris Redman takes the last spot for now at the supercars.

Supercars full, 1 more spot at GT's. You will be put on the reserve list if you are a normal licensed member and you sign up for a supercar, past this point. Same counts for GT's as soon they are full.

Take note that normal members will be pushed towards reserve if a premium member decides to sign up. The sign ups in the initial post are done in order of signing up, so whoever signed up last will drop out first.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea