AC Multiclass @ Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe) - Fri 8th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ahh, overclocked. Mine was at stock 3.4GHZ. Overclocked to 4.2 and CPU occupancy has gone from 98% to 84%.

Worth noting that the graphics settings have no effect at all on the CPU occupancy. Tried minimum and maximum, and stays at 84%.

EDIT: Just tried a server with 40 (the amount we will have in the race) and it's at 65%, so should be fine even with older/non-overclocked cpus

Last edited:
I just ran a quick race against 21 of them at Croft with no warnings or problems...I guess I can try to load up 50 of them at Lemans...will report back

Just noticed that there is a LOD B, C,and D in the car folder.

It feels a lot quicker then the other GT's tho, only was able to try one lap but felt a big difference. Also a lot of grip in low gears.

Last years GTE, which it would seem is right in between GT1 and GT2 IIRC.

I just figured that if you are going to run a long race at Lemans you would want to include the car that actually ran there.....and it is an absolute joy to drive and those sounds...OMG the sounds; right now it is one of the only cars that I could listen to for over an hour no problem.

Last years GTE, which it would seem is right in between GT1 and GT2 IIRC.

I just figured that if you are going to run a long race at Lemans you would want to include the car that actually ran there.....and it is an absolute joy to drive and those sounds...OMG the sounds; right now it is one of the only cars that I could listen to for over an hour no problem.

For now I fear to many will pick it if we put it available and I think it is a tad to easy to drive for a Corvette :-P.

As per request, the URD Corvette C6R GTE is added to the mix.

Added download link in #1.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%