AC Multiclass @ Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe) - Fri 8th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
But if you limited the pitboxes to 40 and it's all booked then you give the password to 41 people, might cause a few issues? :p

Why would I do that? Obviously this puts you on reserve. If it is full it is full, but if people don't show up, it is your win, if they do you simply don't get added.

What i dont get is you say people dont need to pick a model but server is setup to have limits on all models? So first come first serve base? Is there no way to just leave em free for all? Cuase atm say someone only practiced the Z4 but notices it is booked fully so he is forced to ride a car he doesnt know?

The 24/7 server is not the same server as where we race on. Can you guys stop worrying about these things and let us run the event. I have been clear in quite a few posts about this now.

Thanks.

U guys have to make sure that everyone is using v2 corvette. most people online are using v1 and lie by saying there are using very low downforce. difference between wing 4-6 and 0-0 is just 6 km/h. anything above 275 at le mans is v1

Ye, the author is going to upload v2 on RD soon. I am going to discuss how we handle it, otherwise I will remove the car from the event.

so... set ups? For the GTs, should I assume that a monza set up will work nice in Le Mans?

I figured out that the less wing the better, and obviously that I should race with hards. Besides that, I am quite lost about camber, tyre temp, suspension stiffness, and ARB. Any tips?

The URD Corvette C6R is removed from the event due to multiple reasons, in the future we will try to put it in as it is a great car. Sorry for the ones wanting to drive it but there are still some great alternatives.

HAHA, finally got the Z4 GT3 stable (hate that car sooooo much). Drove three hot laps and the blinking engine just blew up on me!!!

edit, Before anyone says. No I didn't hit anything, an out lap and two quick laps, never left the track surface!

1 Downshift to early=bang :roflmao:
I found the Z4 pretty stable tbh?
Also does hitting stuff actually matter in AC yet?... When testing i had red stuff all over and didnt feel a difference? Only thing that seems to work in engine dmg :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.