Modding Requests Thread

i just wanted to ask something :D
could someone make a williams' 2013 livery on mclaren chassis/model?

PS : if the answer is no, i'm understand
Possible to an extent but not the whole livery unfortunately. It's not possible to fully look like the williams. Also why would you want the livery of williams on mclaren? The williams chassic is for williams chassic . You like Mclaren's chassic more than the williams's?

Possible to an extent but not the whole livery unfortunately. It's not possible to fully look like the williams. Also why would you want the livery of williams on mclaren? The williams chassic is for williams chassic . You like Mclaren's chassic more than the williams's?
yeah, i don't mind. :D

no, i like the earlier one. but the reason why i want williams' livery on mclaren bcoz of this, the FW35 on Jerez test last year if i'm not mistaken :

8498092583_caa83d57c0_o.jpg

i prefer this nose shape than the one in the game. and i see only mclaren's nose shape that close to the williams' stepped nose on the pic.

PS : about the number on the side, leave it empty :D

View attachment 48190
hahaha nowww who would like to do the honors ... ??? but plz the numbers b fixed to 14 and 7 :D
Lol it almost looks the same as the Current f138. Nothing special. I'm working on a better version for the 2014 ferrari. This one you showed almost looks exactly like the current one. Oh and that italian flag can't be placed on the side of the car there. Unfortunately.

interesting car design but i do not think Ferrari is that stupid to build something like that :D
There is nothing wrong with the car I think. But that nose is so ugly I can't describe it in words. :roflmao::roflmao:. Looks like a Ship's front thing ( I don't know it's name ). The livery of that car almost looks the same as f138 so it's not much of a big deal. But Ferrari's design never been too creative. They do simple but sexy design . 2 in 1.

Hey guys (first post on here despite having a RD account for 3 years!)

Would someone be able to make a HRT 2011 Skin, a Narain Karthikeyan Helmet & change one of the drivers to Karun Chandhok?

I'd love to use this mod for Career Mode if anyone would be able to make it. Thanks! :)

Hey guys (first post on here despite having a RD account for 3 years!)

Would someone be able to make a HRT 2011 Skin, a Narain Karthikeyan Helmet & change one of the drivers to Karun Chandhok?

I'd love to use this mod for Career Mode if anyone would be able to make it. Thanks! :)

There is a HRT 2012 skin (it's hard to change skins on this game, maybe someone will do it)
http://31.204.128.181/forum/resources/hrt-f1-team.1423/

Helmet will replace gen 28 (not in the menu, but it will be good on track)
Changed Marussia to HRT (only the name) and drivers to Kartikeyan and Chandhok (Kartikeyan will have his helmet)
LINK FOR HELMET AND CHANDOK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pc3o05q3c5jsj33/F1 2013.rar

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.