Modding Requests Thread

2qu9.jpg

ugly car yiikes .... :sick::poop:

Is there any way to mod any of the 90's content? Because I would love it if anyone could change the skin for FW21 to the MP4/14 and the drivers. If you could that would be much appreciated :)

Is there any way to mod any of the 90's content? Because I would love it if anyone could change the skin for FW21 to the MP4/14 and the drivers. If you could that would be much appreciated :)
Been mentioned quite a few times. No. 90 contect is .nfc file type and they can't be modified unfortunately. If they could be then there would be already lots of mods for them ;)

Q, not sure if this is possible at all, I really have no idea about making mods etc, but would there every be a possibility of making a mod that removes the "track/circuit ghosting areas/limits"? As in those parts off track, where there is a gap you could theoretically drive down but the game re spawns you back on track. Probably not, bit of a crazy idea I am throwing out there, just thought it could be pretty funny to see what Codies did to the rest of the area ahaha

Can Anyone Made Toyota F1 Team With the Toyota F1 Logo, Without Interiors,Without Drivers Suite and the f1 toyota car (without Red Texture){Read That, I Don't want Any Problem with my request mod}(and Have a sponsors), here's the image

1. F1 Toyota Car
    2009-panosonic-toyota-tf109-formula-1-car_7.jpg

toyota-4.jpg
    toyota3.jpg

And The F1 Logo Above
    I'm Sorry For My English Thanks

Hey everyone ! I played F1 2012 these days and I noticed that one of the biggest mods was the visor mod for cockpit cam which is not on the 2013 version. Does anyone knows if it is possible or not to do something similar ? If needed, I used to work on some visors for the 2013 season on photoshop which looked not so bad.

If anybody is interested in doing this, let me know.

Cheers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea