Modding Requests Thread

BekoH3aCEAAs2f1.jpg:large

@ML2166
Fancy a challenge? I know you might not be able to reproduce exactly but close as possible?
This can't be made

@ML2166
Fancy a challenge? I know you might not be able to reproduce exactly but close as possible?

Doing a complete 2014 car set for the 2012 game would be easy peasy lemon squeezy.....practically do it with yer eyes shut.

2013 on the other hand, practically impossible. The Force India would probably get skinned to within 70% of what it looks like in the picture, be unlikely it would get closer than that. Although I haven't looked at a 2013 file for months so cannot really remember the actual layout of that particular skin.

It would just end up looking like a hatchet job if tried......wouldn't look either nice or proper. Unfortunately I see a lack of interest in this title from a few people that leant their hands to some pretty awesome mods from the past two or three titles, and from a skinning perspective, lack of room to create......means complete lack of interest.

Hi guys, first time poster here. I am a huge Barrichello fan and my favourite helmet of his was this one. I was wondering if someone could please make it for me
search

Instead of hell energy drink, I would like to see an audi symbol.
Instead of green flag I would like to see petrobras, with a blue visor strip to match the top of the helmet. (Petrobras writing in white.)
I would very much appreciate this as I think it is a beautiful helmet and can be played with the VW mod nicely :)

Thanks.

Doing a complete 2014 car set for the 2012 game would be easy peasy lemon squeezy.....practically do it with yer eyes shut..

Please please do some 2014 cars for f12012. I still play that version and would be awesome to have the 2014 cars, given your hands aren't tied there!

It sounds so easy for you to make them so it would be awesome to see them released as the cars are revealed. I would work on a language file and database.

I can only ask, I know your busy but hope you would give it ago. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Can anyone make F1 2014 Force India car
Not possible. If you would have watched the WIP thread's last few pages you would have already seen that not just ML but chargingcar said it it's impossible. Although almost all of us knows this long time ago. Thanks to CM it's not possible. And the Force India's whole look wasn't revealed. It was only the side view we've got to see nothing else. In 2012 game it's possible. With this one it's not.

Not possible. If you would have watched the WIP thread's last few pages you would have already seen that not just ML but chargingcar said it it's impossible. Although almost all of us knows this long time ago. Thanks to CM it's not possible. And the Force India's whole look wasn't revealed. It was only the side view we've got to see nothing else. In 2012 game it's possible. With this one it's not.
thanks for the reply but can you make few croatians helmet for me

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea