Modding Requests Thread

I'm a Hakkinen fan (and typically use the McLaren when I race friends) and was wondering if any of you brilliant modders out there might be willing to do a McLaren skin with the 2000 livery that Hakkinen drove.

I understand it's a lot of work, but figured I'd put the request out there in case any of you would be willing to do it. I attached a picture as a reference. Thanks :)

Hakkinen.jpg
Wasn't it a request ?

That is a request, what you said was promoting information ;)
I don't understand, he asked for a McLaren livery. I only told him where to find it. It's not about promoting anything, I don't earn money with my mod, i did it for me and myself but thought that someone on this forum could be interested in getting it, that's all !

I don't understand, he asked for a McLaren livery. I only told him where to find it. It's not about promoting anything, I don't earn money with my mod, i did it for me and myself but thought that someone on this forum could be interested in getting it, that's all !
Ok ok alright no reason to shout. But keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Open database.bin with (EGO Database editor)
GO to:
difficulty (double click) --> flashbacks -->
- Just click and change all these values to 50 or whatever you want.
- Save the database file and exit.
Now go (in career), or (gp) and in (Race settings) change the difficulty level AT LEAST ONCE.
You will see if you go in the (advanced difficulty settings) that the arrow next to the number of flashbacks is (greyed) - don't touch it
Now you can change what you want in the difficulty, but don't change the number of flashbacks.
Good luck and remember to make buck up;)

Hi I tried this but it's not working for me. Is it possible to increase the number for season challange?

Hi I tried this but it's not working for me. Is it possible to increase the number for season challange?
I think in (season challenge you mean senario mode?) can not increase the number of flashbacks.I am sure the manner I described working for career.Do it in GP mode.In (Race settings) change the difficulty level AT LEAST ONCE.
You will see if you go in the (advanced difficulty settings) that the arrow next to the number of flashbacks is (greyed) - don't touch it .

а как можно увеличить скорость аи например я хочу чтоб боттас ехал ка феттель))

I don`t know , but i can`t change the skins from the cars.I tried a lot of skins from the download section of this forum but i doesn`t work.If i try to change the original lotus skin and restart the game the car looks as someone have moved the original skin at 45 degress (for example, i don`t know how i can subscribe it better).The most of the downloaded skins only have the livery main folder , so i only can replace and rename this files , maybe i have to do something more but can anyone say me what?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.