Modding Requests Thread

plz make a datalogger with HUD Mod thx ^^
Unfortunately, I don't intend to release datalogger. If I was going to release it, barely possibility, it won't include OSD addin especially speedometer. I'm quite certain that TV-like speedometer attracts kids and all of us will end up unhappy. I never forget what lying pirate did to me and I don't wish it again.

Unfortunately, I don't intend to release datalogger. If I was going to release it, barely possibility, it won't include OSD addin especially speedometer. I'm quite certain that TV-like speedometer attracts kids and all of us will end up unhappy. I never forget what lying pirate did to me and I don't wish it again.

sry I did not understand really what's so bad on the speedometer

sry I did not understand really what's so bad on the speedometer
I don't want to explain that, it's just disgusting. Search for emrah1559 and datalogger in F1 2012 subforum. The search result will explain everything. If you couldn't understand, I don't know what to say.

it worked but i used only 1 texture for lotus because i am second driver there not al the drivers have rear finned helmets some do some don,t but i think its best to wait for people to make texture,s for F1 2013

Two mods I'd like to see:
1:more cockpit camera views with the same HUD you get from outside view, I can never see the DRS light and KERS usage.
2. start career with top teams, now we have mid race saves I'd like to do 100% races, but I don't want to waste time getting to Ferrari.

the things i want are ... database editor , no more warn out tyres mod

because i have played this game numerous times and
im almost get near the end of the race and my tyres go off and i go from 5th to 12th.....

Would it be possible to create a mod that decreases the grip in grass and curbs so it's no longer advantageous to cut corners and getting off the course while under breaking would cause a spin. Possibly also making the sand traps almost impossible to get out of too.

This is correct placement for textures.....does it look correct to anyone?

:rolleyes:

28kv.jpg
Spot on!!!!

Out of curiosity, what would be easier, fitting your 2012 textures to 2013 or starting from (semi) scratch?

Modding request please.

Hello everyone! I would like to request if anyone could kindly try and make a 22 car mod please? I.e. have 22 competitors/cars instead of 20 competing in the F1 2013 season just as in F1 2012?

Many thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back