Modding Requests Thread

I would like to request 2 mods.

1. Remove start lights
2. Cokcpit cam closer to steering wheel, where the edges of the front wheels are much closer to the edge of the screen. Also, if possible please make the cockpit cams static instead of bouncing around dynamically? I find that really annoying.

Thanks.

We need a way of reducing the sound level of other cars around you. I cant hear my own engine when other cars are around! Seem like a balance issue but I dont know where to tweak it.

Can u do grand prix mode online? like in f1 2011 ? in wich we can choose many tracks at the same time and then at the final of the reaces see the points of peopls, and IAs too. I like to play that with my friends, but its not in f1 2012 and now in f1 2013, only offline ): please do that in multyplayer can u??? ):

it would be cool if there was a mod to use classic cars on all the 2013 tracks.

There is already option for this. For present cars, in Grandprix, use add/select tracks ( on bottom right) in tracks selection menu after selecting car/driver. Need to toggle the F1 2013 or F1 classic on the top right of the screen. For Classic cars, choose F1 classics, then Grandpix, then do likewise after selecting car and driver and on the track selection menu.

Classic cars in Singapore

2013-10-05_112356.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea what I am doing here next to pro-modders... but since I am here I will ask: what tools do I need to alter the camera views in F1-2013? Not only I suck at modding but I also suck at driving so I need to move the follow camera a few feet back and about 10 feet high, that's the only way my 2 left hands can hit the apex. Any tips are highly appreciated... unless there is already a cam mod that has that setup, I am pretty good at downloading somebody's hard work.

Last edited:
If it is possible can anyone make a tutorial how to add the red bull ring from Grid 2 into F1 2013.
I think Grid 2 and F1 2013 have the same Engine :)

I don't think that will be posted on here.....kind of a grey area bringing in parts from other titles other than the Formula 1 titles.

Also just because it uses the same graphics engine.....doesn't mean it will 100% cross over with any success.

can someone pls produce a HD helmet mod along with a better handling and graphics mod!...is it just me or have the OEM graphics steadily declined from the 2010 version till now!...why is that?...each subsequent iteration has worse graphics than its predecessor?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%