Modding Requests Thread

And the renault team from 2007 to Lotus, and the Jaguar R5 from 2004 to Sauber

Renault 2007
renault_r28_studio_2008_ingren_hr_4.jpg

2008renault.jpg

Jaguar R5 (2004)
Webber_usgp_2004.jpg

F1-Fansite.com%2525202004%252520HD%252520wallpaper%252520F1%252520car%252520launch_09.jpg

jaguar-r5-f1-2004-christian-klien-1-18-438-p.jpg
None of thes are possible thanks to CM. Impossible all.

It's possible to hide the driver completely - in cameras.xml, true means hidden

<Parameter name="DisableDriverHead" type="bool" value="true" />
<Parameter name="DisableDriver" type="bool" value="true" />

don't know how to hide just the gloves or the wheel

Tried disabling both and the gloves are still showing. Anyone else have an idea on how to disable driver arms/gloves in cockpit view?

Midland F1, from 2006, to replace Force India, with Tiago Monteiro and Christijan Albers as drivers, Is This Possible??

Midland F1 Logo
Midland_F1_Racing-1.gif

Midland M16
f1_m16.jpg

HBUGARZaWnz_Pxgen_r_Ax541.jpg

Tiago Monteiro Helmet
Tiago+MONTEIRO+02.jpg

Tiago+MONTEIRO+04.jpg

Christijan Albers helmet
Albers.png

s1_1.jpg
Not insulting but why can't you understand that custom car skins are impossible to make if the livery is too difficult or has another line up for stripes than the original one?

Would this be possible?
BaOTj-TCMAAM9Tv.jpg:large
Well i made it, it's on the wip thread last page. Check it:). Unfortunately the playstation logo couldn't be placed on the nose side so that's out of the question. And couldn't do the grey parts around the mobil 1 &boss part cause they are mirrored. But around the sony i made it grey, the rest is chrome as it should be. Guess the brightness is too big on this picture the car looks rather white than chrome here.

Well i made it, it's on the wip thread last page. Check it:). Unfortunately the playstation logo couldn't be placed on the nose side so that's out of the question. And couldn't do the grey parts around the mobil 1 &boss part cause they are mirrored. But around the sony i made it grey, the rest is chrome as it should be. Guess the brightness is too big on this picture the car looks rather white than chrome here.
It will most likely look even better once you actually see it in game. Good work though w1n1x!:) I left you a suggestion in the WIP thread.

Hy everybody :)
I am looking for a mod in which all machines are on the same level.
For example, even a cateram can win a race or a Marussia can win a race.

Is anyone working on a HD version of a Ferrari steering wheel? Been playing with a Red Bull car in my second season and now continued on to Ferrari, and now looking at that standard textured steering wheel, its just, meh. ;)

Hello everybody
I would love to have Michael Schumacher Helmet for career.
May someone please help.
Like in the image, but without Mercedes Brand, so i can use it on every car.
caschi-f1_helmet-f1_2012_45.jpg

Thanks in advance to every body.
Kind Regards
Jack

Last edited:
Thanks so very much !!!! :thumbsup:
It can sound stupid, but from F1_2010 if use Schumi helmet, i'm faster :redface:

Kind Regards
Jack

Last edited:
Hi, is there any way to mod scenarios.bin in champions mode? Particularly to allow more flashbacks? I understand Ryder's DB editor works only for database.bin. Thanks.

The debugging mod, that enables the debugging menu has a unlimited flashbacks option. :)
Thanks. Yes, I'm aware of that and have it installed, but Debug mode doesn't work in Champions mode. Was thinking this mode uses a different file, w/c I think is the Scenarios.bin in the championmode folder.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.