Modding Requests Thread

It's not possible as the car you drive is what sets off the triggers for each replay cam.

The replay doesn't and will not pick up multiple cars as cam trigger sources, only the one you are in.

I have another request. I did download f1perfview to watch telemetry of the laps. I would know where f1 2012 save the laps,in principal folder there is a folder telemetry but never is update,there are file of september 2012. I did download datalogger but I have many problems whit that tool: crash in continue, the L is not red but blue so dont save nothing.

I don't really think so, but is someone interested in just changing the colours of the basic Toro Rosso skin or if the permission is given even the 2013 skin, in red, black and golden(or yellow) ? It's just for some special I want to do for my home league race.
If so you can also PM me.

God damn, I hate skinning, I'm not done for such patient things, I'm too easy raging.

Is there someone kindly enough to recolor the default Marussia skin?
Orange hex: ffc600 | cmyk 0,22,100,0 replacing all red color
Purple: hex: 7200ff | cmyk 55,100,0,0 replacing all the black color on the car (not the underbody)

I'd really really appreciate it, if possible getting rid of all numbers, logos etc. would be awesome but only if the one, who'd may do it, would be in very good mood ;)

(I tired it on my own but there are so many red color hues to replace (have only gimp), it's crazy.

Hello guys...i have a new request.:DCan someone please make this helmet?Current using helmet by Jamie Whincup:cool:
969736_496544703745828_1978206951_n.jpg

I would LOVE to have a 2013 helmet & visor like this onE THanx_a_million, please!
a13alonso1.jpg

And if Modding Artists can make a collection of Helmets & Visors of each driver, it would be like nirvana (almost) lol

Hello guys...I have a request. Can someone please make this McLaren?
It is my vision of future McLaren Honda Red/White/Black!;)
On the back aileron: Honda/Lucozade (currently)
On the aileron in front of : Claro.

or 2nd Livery, with Yahoo!
On theback aileron: Honda/Lucozade (currently)
On the aileron in front of : Yahoo!

Thanks

Attachments

• MP4-28 BWR2.png
    MP4-28 BWR2.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 295
  • MP4-28 B&W - KR2.png
    MP4-28 B&W - KR2.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 294
I would LOVE to have a 2013 helmet & visor like this onE THanx_a_million, please!

After hours struggling with GIMP2, I finally found a way to make the visor the way I like it (I did not know text calcs had to be fusioned together...) so thanks to kenken and everyone involved for making it available (and modifiable):
HublotVisor.jpg

:)

I sure don't know how to make the helmet, though, so I'm still requesting it. TX!!

I have a database from v1tek's 2013 f1 mod.
If anyone can mod it to all cars in start of career only no other changes and also i want right information to all teams cuz i installed one database but teams having wrong information.

and one more thing is if this possible in database please done it
the pit lane standing 2013.

So I am new here if anyone can help me out.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.