Modding Requests Thread

Hi at all...if it possible that someone can this Kobayashi helmet make for Red Bull?And the colors of Germany put on it,maybe the red in black,purple in red and the golden lines in a golden-yellow...:rolleyes:
s1_1.jpg

Someone can made the real 2013 helmet for pastor maldonado? Gerald Chinoy made a great one but i think its a replica, this its the real helmet design (With 8 stars). Thanks
This is from bellhelmets.com
Thanks!:p
Why can't you make yourself?You are one of the best helmet makers i've seen in this site so far, why you find it difficult to make it yourself?:D.Don't take it as an offence but you did so many difficult designed helmets that i think this is nothing for you.Or am i wrong?:D

Why can't you make yourself?You are one of the best helmet makers i've seen in this site so far, why you find it difficult to make it yourself?:D.Don't take it as an offence but you did so many difficult designed helmets that i think this is nothing for you.Or am i wrong?:D

Here are many other great designers better than me (im so far) and other guy maybe have a template made it for that helmet, so will be just necessary to made some changes on it (and dont start a design from 0)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.