Modding Requests Thread

I miss that time when people did helmets right after the first F1 free trainning...

Now I came here looking for updates from the drivers helmets...but there´s none =/
Because today's helmets are much more difficult to do , cause they have more stripes and etc on it.And modders here will release it once they are fully satisfied with it.

robin+frijns+van+eldik.jpg

Could someone post the GP2/F1 helmet of Robin Frijns ?

I know it already has been made, and is somewhere in a helmet pack....
But i have not the right skills to find it/replace it into the game.
Could someone make a "stand-alone" download of that Robin Frijns helmet so i could
easily replace it ?

And is there anyone who could make a really detailed HD version of his helmet?

And does anyone like to make a "fantasy version" of Robin Frijns helmet, one that might be a bit more Dutch (blue white red combination / or a orange version) ? Or maybe a really spectaculair modern chrome one ?

A mega big bunch of thanks,

A huge Robin Frijns fan !!!!

sam06112012009695-Medium.jpg

http://www.f1-fansite.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/sam06112012009695-Medium.jpg

how am I supposed to do this??

- Firstly make sure to always back up any files you modify in case something goes wrong. -

Get the Ryder pssg editor from here and use it to open up the file you want to modify (I'm guessing you want to edit your ferrari skin so go to your f12012 install directory/cars/fe2/livery_main/ and then the files are in both the textures_high and the textures_low folders).

Then export the fe2_main.tga file and open it up in either photoshop or gimp (first install the .dds plugin for photoshop found here or the .dds plugin for gimp found here).

Find an Italian flag that you like on the internet (for example from here) and place it where you want. If you can't figure out where to place it in the file check out this thread or ask in the modding questions thread.

Then save your modified file as a .dds (just use the default settings) and use the Ryder pssg manager to put it back in the textures_high and textures_low files and put them back where you found them in your install directory.

You should now have a flag on your nose, congratulations!

No, gimp crashes when opening .dds files exported by RPE, open them with paint.net and copy (CTRL+A) everything to gimp, edit there, when done - copy everything again and replace it in paint.net then save in paint.net with DTX5 and mipmaps

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies