Modding Requests Thread

:) hi ,first sorry for my bad english language,my name is joony, i am living in germany ,i like f1 , i am playing f1 since 3 years with playseat no assistants ,i wish i can play with you but i dont know how :) tuesday and friday my PSN name taxi2561 i hope some one can help me :geek:

[Mod Edit: Closed The Poll - Dan / 30th March]

As people here might know, i've been a hardcore Jos Verstappen fan when he was in F1 in his days. And i guess a lot of F1 fans can't deny that Verstappen is one of those drivers we miss to much nowadays. On good days he was brilliant and did things in he's underpowered cars that people just stunned. Malaysia 2001 was one of this finest moments. Jos was just a pure racer, a do or die driver. With a huge natural talent. It's just such a shame he never really had a chance to drive in a better team...

Nowadays i'm still a fan of him, still use his helmet in F1 2012. For a while now I have a big wish, and I hope someone would want to find some time to fulfill it. After Jos Verstappen left F1, on several events since 2007 he uses this helmet here below. A real cool helmet, based on his original helmet livery, only way more agrassive, cool and modern. The orange, back and grey/silver colours makes this helmet a helmet that really fits the liveries of nowadays F1 helmets.

Could someome PLEASE make this helmet? I tried myself to do this so hard, but i'm just not talented enough, just don't have the abilities. It would make me a happy men! Please let me know, it would make me, and probably a lot of other Dutch fans here very happy to see this helmet downloadable for F1 2012 !

karthelm2007.jpg

Jos%20Verstappen%20RX%20500%20close%20up.jpg

JOS%20DSC_9267.jpg

Jos%20Verstappen%20RX%20500%20Mariembourg%205BDG8959.jpg

Jos%20Verstappen%20DSC_8699.jpg

JosSpa1.jpg

As people here might know, i've been a hardcore Jos Verstappen fan when he was in F1 in his days. And i guess a lot of F1 fans can't deny that Verstappen is one of those drivers we miss to much nowadays. On good days he was brilliant and did things in he's underpowered cars that people just stunned. Malaysia 2001 was one of this finest moments. Jos was just a pure racer, a do or die driver. With a huge natural talent. It's just such a shame he never really had a chance to drive in a better team...

Nowadays i'm still a fan of him, still use his helmet in F1 2012. For a while now I have a big wish, and I hope someone would want to find some time to fulfill it. After Jos Verstappen left F1, on several events since 2007 he uses this helmet here below. A real cool helmet, based on his original helmet livery, only way more agrassive, cool and modern. The orange, back and grey/silver colours makes this helmet a helmet that really fits the liveries of nowadays F1 helmets.

Could someome PLEASE make this helmet? I tried myself to do this so hard, but i'm just not talented enough, just don't have the abilities. It would make me a happy men! Please let me know, it would make me, and probably a lot of other Dutch fans here very happy to see this helmet downloadable for F1 2012 !

karthelm2007.jpg

JOS%20DSC_9267.jpg

JosSpa1.jpg

Just to show you its started

jos_ve12.jpg

karthelm2007.jpg

JOS%20DSC_9267.jpg

JosSpa1.jpg

Done

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/schiftys-jos-verstapen-orange-version.67133/

Hi mate,

Welcome to RaceDepartment :)

You appear to have started a random poll about no, no & yes lol. You can leave those fields blank when you post. You dont have to fill them in or attach a poll :) :thumbsup:

Firstly, apologys for the delay I must of accidentally missed the alert for your post :)

Ok mate I would be more than happy to help, here are the RaceDepartment's F1 2012 Forums:
www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/f1-2012-the-game.178/

Its best you apply for your license here first:
www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/applications.4/
As most of the races here require you to be a Licensed Member.

If you are here for a quick bit of racing and not committing for a lengthy period of time, head over to our Race Club:
www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/ps3-racing-club.211/

If you are a committed driver and want some on track competition with the same bunch of guys, head over to our leagues section. Just be sure to click the ones beginning with Ps3:

www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/f1-2012-leagues.96/

I hope this information helps you and once again welcome to ouf forums. If I can help you with anything else please feel free to reply to this thread :)

All The Best,

Dan

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%