Modding Requests Thread

whats the name of the thread ? Mod & Skin and helmet requests .. but its not really just depends if someone fancies doing it or not while they are doing another 85 vettle helmet to add to the 1000 or ready made , i know there is a modding guide but again im taking notice of the thread title funny enough , ive asked, ive been polite all the time but it gets a little frustrating when you see another vettle helmet or another alonso helmet yet requests go unanswered and i do know we rely on the good nature of people but still request are ignored unless it has vettle or alonso in the sentence , i think after 2 post from me for a request in 6 months just shows nobody is really intrested in doing them , so i think the name of the thread should be changed to .. post a request and il see if i can be arsed to do it title while im doing another vettle helmet ... lol

Tell you what mate, for sheer rudeness you take the chequered flag :notworthy: ,
If you thing others arn't doing things as you want to or quick enough download a template and do it yourself.

You have the right tag though I must admit, the REAL Mansell was impatient and arrogant as well

whats the name of the thread ? Mod & Skin and helmet requests .. but its not really just depends if someone fancies doing it or not while they are doing another 85 vettle helmet to add to the 1000 or ready made , i know there is a modding guide but again im taking notice of the thread title funny enough , ive asked, ive been polite all the time but it gets a little frustrating when you see another vettle helmet or another alonso helmet yet requests go unanswered and i do know we rely on the good nature of people but still request are ignored unless it has vettle or alonso in the sentence , i think after 2 post from me for a request in 6 months just shows nobody is really intrested in doing them , so i think the name of the thread should be changed to .. post a request and il see if i can be arsed to do it title while im doing another vettle helmet ... lol

Try with my template for Photoshop, you can made it your self, with everything you want! :roflmao:

Tell you what mate, for sheer rudeness you take the chequered flag :notworthy: ,
If you thing others arn't doing things as you want to or quick enough download a template and do it yourself.

You have the right tag though I must admit, the REAL Mansell was impatient and arrogant as well

think your miss guided mate .. i was actually stating you make a request it gets ignored while another version of vettles helmet comes chuggin out .. im not into name calling so thats a bit rude from yourself .. im just observing what ive seen on this thread .. if i could do one myslef i would, but its not a skin & helmet request for nothing and if you think asking politely for someone to do a helmet form me twice in 6 months is impatient then id hate to live with you , i think the forum is fantastic and theres a lot of skilled people but it has to be said requests are mostly ignored unless like i said it has vettle or alonso in it

think your miss guided mate .. i was actually stating you make a request it gets ignored while another version of vettles helmet comes chuggin out .. im not into name calling so thats a bit rude from yourself .. im just observing what ive seen on this thread .. if i could do one myslef i would, but its not a skin & helmet request for nothing and if you think asking politely for someone to do a helmet form me twice in 6 months is impatient then id hate to live with you , i think the forum is fantastic and theres a lot of skilled people but it has to be said requests are mostly ignored unless like i said it has vettle or alonso in it

So peeps don't have a life or even an option not to do things?

Try with my template for Photoshop, you can made it your self, with everything you want! :roflmao:

and this seems to be the answer to do everything yourself , so theres no need for the thread .. and im sure it would be **** too if i tried to do it myself indeed which i have but i cant grasp how you do it .. even with a template .. im sure if somebdy was willing to do one it would take them less time then me actually opening photoshop up if they wanted to since everytime a new car comes out its here the next day

well il be dead in about 30 years so anytime before then :thumbsup:

Here we go your request, 1992 skin for Mansell

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/schiftys-nigel-mansel-92-helmet.66054/#post-1389046

nigel_10.jpg

Here we go your request, 1992 skin for Mansell

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/schiftys-nigel-mansel-92-helmet.66054/#post-1389046

thanks schiffty but i wouldnt no what to do with it now ! and also thats not the helmet i requested but thanks for the effort though , not to sound ungreatful but you didnt ask what my request was , as somebody already gave me nigels helmet .. what i did want was a helmet based on lewis's with a modern twist to incorperate the union jack design of mansells helmet so a celebration of the 2 helmets coming together
nigel_10.jpg

good evening senores.
here the first pictures of the new RETRO PROJECT.

Brabham Racing with BMW Engine - the legend return (Brabham Racing hast presented of the Essen Motorshow).

Attachments

• BRABHAM-RACING-5.jpg
    BRABHAM-RACING-5.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 272
  • BRABHAM-RACING-1.jpg
    BRABHAM-RACING-1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 344
  • BRABHAM-RACING-2.jpg
    BRABHAM-RACING-2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 258
  • BRABHAM-RACING-3.jpg
    BRABHAM-RACING-3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 281
  • BRABHAM-RACING-4.jpg
    BRABHAM-RACING-4.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 293
great news warok can you send me the skin + the files i need to do please ;)

thank you very much warok great work from you i have found in the f2011 forum the skin and f1 2011 i have thank you for your answer and help

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.