Modding Requests Thread

the retro project

the first car:

maserati (freestyle a version from 1958)

Attachments

• Maserati-1.jpg
    Maserati-1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Maserati-2.jpg
    Maserati-2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Maserati-3.jpg
    Maserati-3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 199
hey can someone plz create ralf schumacher willams bmw helmet !!! :)

Attachments

• gpx2443.jpg
    gpx2443.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 202
  • h69.jpg
    h69.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 224
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 213
  • RSchumacher 03 helmet.jpg
    RSchumacher 03 helmet.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 224
Someone please can give me the original files from "cars/mc2"? i have my backups, but i check it and they are not the original files (are rian`s mclaren), i miss them (my bad :unsure:). I hope anyone can help me! (i want to check something with mclaren team, when the AIs are close to me, the tyres turn white, only with the mclaren team)

Thanks for any reply!!! :D

Someone please can give me the original files from "cars/mc2"? i have my backups, but i check it and they are not the original files (are rian`s mclaren), i miss them (my bad :unsure:). I hope anyone can help me! (i want to check something with mclaren team, when the AIs are close to me, the tyres turn white, only with the mclaren team)

Just verify through Steam.

This is my problem, if anyone know how fix that (my settings for "drivers", "distance vehicule" and "objets" are set in "normal", neveraless i try with everything in ultra high, but still the problem)

screenshot14237.png

:thumbsdown: Only in this circunstace, when they are close to me!

Log to your steam. In the library section of Steam, right click F1 2012 and press "properties". Then go to "Local Files" and click "Verify integrity of game cache". It will verify/repair your F1 2012 files.

Just made an account and was wondering if it would be possible for someone to create a mod that allows for more race length options in career mode. I would like to be able to choose 5 10 15 20 25 or 30 lap races. Is this possible?

is this the thread for helmet requests ! i posted one on the 22nd of september but to no avail , please can somebody make me a Nigel Mansell Type helmet as im a big fan , like the one on my profile pic but could maybe mod it as in a yellow base and a union jack colours as that would also be dedicated to my next best driver Ayton Senna ... so a nice yellow based helmet incorporating the red white and blue of the union jack ... thanks if anyone can do this :thumbsup:

Why bother having this thread its so **** for people who cant skin helmets you rely on other people to help you ... ive seen 73 different versions of Vettles helmet 48 different versions of Alonso Helmet yet ive posted 2 request one in september last year and 1 in january this year for someone just to try and do a helmet for me , and nobody seems to be bothered, accept making more vettle helmets .. god give me strength .. now if somebody would like to do something different and actually want to do a request then please look at this :( 6 months and still waiting

Why bother having this thread its so **** for people who cant skin helmets you rely on other people to help you ... ive seen 73 different versions of Vettles helmet 48 different versions of Alonso Helmet yet ive posted 2 request one in september last year and 1 in january this year for someone just to try and do a helmet for me , and nobody seems to be bothered, accept making more vettle helmets .. god give me strength .. now if somebody would like to do something different and actually want to do a request then please look at this :( 6 months and still waiting
I don't mean to start a fight here but just because you posted 2 requests does not guarantee someone make will you a helmet.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with politely asking for someone to make a helmet you really want and I don't want to discourage anyone from posting here but you have to realise that making a helmet can take a fair bit of time and none of the modders here get paid for this.

If you really want this helmet then there's a modding guides and f.a.q. section with tutorials to get you started on how to make it yourself. If you're not willing to spend the time to do this (it can seem a daunting task so that's fine and undertandable as long as you're nice about it) then don't criticize others for not doing so.

I don't mean to start a fight here but just because you posted 2 requests does not guarantee someone make will you a helmet.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with politely asking for someone to make a helmet you really want and I don't want to discourage anyone from posting here but you have to realise that making a helmet can take a fair bit of time and none of the modders here get paid for this.

If you really want this helmet then there's a modding guides and f.a.q. section with tutorials to get you started on how to make it yourself. If you're not willing to spend the time to do this (it can seem a daunting task so that's fine and undertandable as long as you're nice about it) then don't criticize others for not doing so.

whats the name of the thread ? Mod & Skin and helmet requests .. but its not really just depends if someone fancies doing it or not while they are doing another 85 vettle helmet to add to the 1000 or ready made , i know there is a modding guide but again im taking notice of the thread title funny enough , ive asked, ive been polite all the time but it gets a little frustrating when you see another vettle helmet or another alonso helmet yet requests go unanswered and i do know we rely on the good nature of people but still request are ignored unless it has vettle or alonso in the sentence , i think after 2 post from me for a request in 6 months just shows nobody is really intrested in doing them , so i think the name of the thread should be changed to .. post a request and il see if i can be arsed to do it title while im doing another vettle helmet ... lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.