Modding Requests Thread

Hey can anyone make me a Porsche F1 Team skin for the McLaren MP4-28? Is this feasible? The same front wing and the tip of the nose (the same form from the front and from the side) should be 100 percent the same as the HRT on these photos.

The design should be 100-percentage be the same, same colors, same sponsors, same position of the sponsors on the car, so all the same quality and color, that is completely identical. The design should not be here, as in the photo on the HRT, but on the on the McLaren for the game F1 2012 Get someone in the identical quality back and would do this for me?

Would be happy real. The images are of the highest quality to see it again on this page.http://madfolchismad.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/porsche-formula-one-2012/

I do not know how I can integrate this car in the game as a clone.

And the request Number Two is: Can someone the same, the car on this picture, to 100 percent, create a file for the game F1 2012? This HRT for a McLaren Folder? The car here so I can use with the engine of the Mercedes McLaren and the same steering wheel and KERS?

Greets Sebastian90

cwcwacwa.jpg

dwqd.jpg

dqfwefwefwefw.jpg
dfewfwefwefw.jpg
csaacacacas.jpg
bgfnfgnf.jpg
gregergrg.jpg
fsefsef.jpg
fewfwefewfwf.jpg
fewfw.jpg
dwadwqwd.jpg
dfwefew.jpg
drs.jpg
deadae.jpg

Hey can anyone make me a Porsche F1 Team skin for the McLaren MP4-27?

The design should be 100-percentage be the same, same colors, same sponsors, same position of the sponsors on the car, so all the same quality and color, that is completely identical. The design should not be here, as in the photo on the HRT, but on the on the MP4-27 for the game F1 2012 Get someone in the identical quality back and would do this for me?

Would be happy real. The images are of the highest quality to see it again on this page. http://madfolchismad.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/porsche-formula-one-2012/

I do not know how I can integrate this car in the game as a clone.

Greets Sebastian90

cwcwacwa.jpg

dwqd.jpg

dqfwefwefwefw.jpg
dfewfwefwefw.jpg
csaacacacas.jpg
bgfnfgnf.jpg
gregergrg.jpg
fsefsef.jpg
fewfwefewfwf.jpg
fewfw.jpg
dwadwqwd.jpg
dfwefew.jpg
drs.jpg
deadae.jpg
Hy i already did this on HRT in order to replace it but only on car.I took inspiration from these images:)
You can use this on mclaren chassic if you would like it.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/porsche-f1-team.63126/

Strictly speaking I don't think you'll find someone that would copy someone else's exact mod or idea here, not without permission given by the person behind the original idea anyway.

Hey there all ya guys!

Just added myself to the long list of members here on racedepartment.com, tried some great helmets you all made, really like the effort people put into these creations. A big thanks to the creators! I love it!

I'll start off with a long post, and that's for a reason. Just because i think the driver i'm requesting a helmet of, deserves a tribute.

I was thinking of some good idea to add Jos Verstappen to the big list of former drivers helmets.

Jos Verstappen is one of these drivers that we all miss these days. That's for more then one reason. He was not just another talent that never really made it in my opinion.

He was mister Lazarus, i terms of coming back again and again, think of this comeback after Simtek went bankrupt and Briatore (he hired Jos to Simtek) letting him down, or after he was fired at Tyrrell (Tyrrell was sold to BAR and BAR just wanted paydriver for 1998) he came back with Stewart GP.

Then he choose to stop racing for a year to become testdriver in the promising Honda team project, but after that project was stopped, he managed to make a comeback again. This time he returned at Arrows in 2000. That year he really showed how good he was. In Malaysia he was the fastest driver in the rain, drove his Arrows to second place, and after the race Schumacher admitted he had a hard time keeping up with Jos. Then he had a great race in Canada and scored points, and in Monza for a long time he battled for 3th and 4th place.
All in this Arrows, which was not even a top 6 car. It's a shame Jos wasn't signed to a team like Jordan, Williams etc. He certainly had the talent to become a racewinner. He was just unlucky and short on sponsors.

But he was a joy to watch. His overtaking was breathtaking, sometimes reminding me to Gilles Villeneuve or Aryton Senna. When luck was on his side, he could do impossible things in these underpowered cars, and all his comebacks were admirable.

To make my long request short, Jos Verstappen was one of my favourites for a long time, and i'm sure a lot more people here liked Jos a lot.

So it would be great to have his helmet in F1 2012.

How about a Jos Verstappen tribute helmet competition ? This could include original helmets, or his Orange Canada helmet, or some fantasy tribute helmets. Would be so great, and it would make a lot of people (including me) very happy (right guys?)

thanks !!!!!

HEINEKEN, even James Bond drinks it nowadays. LOL, but haven't seen them in Motorsport yet, though rumours go they are planning to.

Anyone who likes to design a Heineken Fantasy skin?

It could look great, i have found some nice skins of cars for other games, and I think it could even been done better, there are some very talented designers here.

Heineken is one of the most wellknows brands in the world, and their styles provide a great freedom for great designs. Green, Red, White, Black combined are great colours for racecars

Just some nice examples :

images

images

images

HEINEKEN%20CAR%2001.jpg

heineken10u7s.jpg

heinekenbus_Vnk.jpg

heineken_BKK.jpg

heinekenvolkybus_H76.jpg

18-Feb-07-4327-Heineken1.jpg

heinerfc.jpg

97308.jpg

F1_BMW_Heineken_Urgo_by_devilcastor.png

As you can see, great stuff on a racecar, it surprises me that no one has done one for F1 2012 yet. The "weird"cars are LOL but show how cool you can make a skin with these Heineken stuff. WOULD BE A TOPPER, and i guess almost as popular as the Monster Energy car.

Anyone who want to take this challange ???? Let it know, it might could bring some cool series of Heineken Formula 1 cars.

Does anyone cleverer than me intend to put a 2013 mod together that incorporates all the best mods of the last few months? If someone could throw together Mr Pibbs 2013 mod and include the SC mod, realism mod and updated helmets we would have a good stop gap until V1's full update.

I've been trying but its ruined my head! :(

Is there anyone interested in creating in my idea of the Heineken Fantasy team (some post above here) ? It would look so cool on a F1 car ! Please respond if it's in progress or will be planned as a project to create such a team ! Thnx mates !

HEINEKEN, even James Bond drinks it nowadays. LOL, but haven't seen them in Motorsport yet, though rumours go they are planning to.

Anyone who likes to design a Heineken Fantasy skin?

It could look great, i have found some nice skins of cars for other games, and I think it could even been done better, there are some very talented designers here.

Heineken is one of the most wellknows brands in the world, and their styles provide a great freedom for great designs. Green, Red, White, Black combined are great colours for racecars

Just some nice examples :

images

images

images

18-Feb-07-4327-Heineken1.jpg

F1_BMW_Heineken_Urgo_by_devilcastor.png

As you can see, great stuff on a racecar, it surprises me that no one has done one for F1 2012 yet. The "weird"cars are LOL but show how cool you can make a skin with these Heineken stuff. WOULD BE A TOPPER, and i guess almost as popular as the Monster Energy car.

Anyone who want to take this challange ???? Let it know, it might could bring some cool series of Heineken Formula 1 cars.
These looks cool maybe on mercedes :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back