GRID 2 Modding Questions

Hello everyone,

can we remove the sponsors of all cars? is that someone can address this issue? ......

Thank you all for your replies ...... ;)

Sorry for my broken English :unsure:

Paul Walker
Nissan GT-R Spec V (not sure with that) try it pls
GRID 2\cars\gtr

sorry dont know the other.
can´t find the correct folders.

you have to try cameras.xml in the folders, which you don´t know to which car it belongs.
make a back up, edit the cameras.xml and look, if it has an effect in game.
than try the next folders.

Hope, I help you

FreeZatE
Do you have a gtr folder... I don't... that's why I'm asking for advice... not guesses ... DOH!

I think the files for DLC cars are in GRID 2/download folder.
The problem is that those are packed in one .nefs file for each car and i still couldn't figure out how to unpack them.
Yes, I know where those files are.... they are tiny too... so I figured that they are just like activations or something.... I was asking how to get the cam files.... still need to know for the DLC... thanks anyway!

Maybe someone can build some cars in the DTM series?

dtmcars2013.png
May ML2166 :)
My talent is not reached for it, I'm already overburdened with this task​
bm3glass.png

I'll try to create some DTM cars, no idea if this is already finished, other modders, but I'm trying - got nothing better to do anyway at the moment :)
Images and movies on the progress I post here from time to time.

grid2dtmliverysalphascr.png
grid2dtmliverysalphascr.png

Hello! How I can change some parameters of my cars in Grid2? I can't change acceleration or speed max in ai_vehicle_statistics so where I should do it? Help me! Thanks for all.

Question: Why is the banner below to see not appear in the game?
Have some XXX_glass.tga.dds adapted and again returned to the respective .pssg file.
Does anyone have a solution for me?

bm3glass.png

Question: Why is the banner below to see not appear in the game?
Have some XXX_glass.tga.dds adapted and again returned to the respective .pssg file.
Does anyone have a solution for me?

I take it you have done the alpha channel too. Without the alpha channel being done the banner will still be see through.

Hi, I would like a mod to fix the wonky replay system. The camera switches views to fast, it has some really useless closeups, the bumper cam is used far to often (possibly because it's a placeholder for the missing cockpit view) and sometimes the camera goes sightseeing (shows us some trees and buildings rather than the action). The replays is Dirt 2 & 3 were fine, would it be possible to "import" those replay cameras?

Your settings look fine, but you need to do the alpha layer too.

look at it on the channels tab in PS.

If this is meant here? What should I do here when I activate the alpha channel, the image is red, but that does nothing to save. Where I only have my mistake?

glassfaildds02.png

Hi! I am new on this forum, and I would like to help on modding, I am not an expert, althought I would enjoy to work on it. I see that there is a bunch of people interested in modding and doing some great works. Contact me if you are working on some modding and need some help.

If this is meant here? What should I do here when I activate the alpha channel, the image is red, but that does nothing to save. Where I only have my mistake?

You need to be on the alpha channel only. Turn off the other layers.

The add to the alpha channel what you have added to the texture file.

So in other words the Bosch sunstrip needs to be in white on the alpha channel.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 104 55.9%