MGP13 Modding Questions Thread

Hello all Noob here.
Is it possible to edit random "leg wave" action for A.I riders with Mixfile Remixer,if so, which file and how to do it. Appreciate yr assist.

it is possible. did it for motogp 13. forget the file on top of my head now, but surely somebody will remember quickly :)

it is possible. did it for motogp 13. forget the file on top of my head now, but surely somebody will remember quickly :)

Thanks for the response.
Could you possibly mean the MotoGp13 physics mod 1.1 contributed by Aiyan?
It does mention Leg Wave,but player only.
Upon closer observation during replays,A.I's don't really do that. So i hoped someone can assist me on this.

Pretty sure it is the AI_DRIVERS.BML file. Hex editor and off to the search. It is somewhere around Favorite Track and Qualifying Times. If that's not it, then it could be in the DB_PILOTS.BML....

Pretty sure it is the AI_DRIVERS.BML file. Hex editor and off to the search. It is somewhere around Favorite Track and Qualifying Times. If that's not it, then it could be in the DB_PILOTS.BML....
Thanks rkh for looking into it.
Sorry to keep on bugging you,is there any tutorials on how to edit the binaries?

Does anyone know how to edit lean style on AI and profile riders?

Now on legends the riders lean way to "old school", only Kevin did that back in the days ;) all the Other guys in the old school time did pretty much lean as they do today, not elbow riding but more balanced in there style compared to Kevin Schwantz famous "Leaning while sitting upwards"

Does anyone know how to edit lean style on AI and profile riders?

Now on legends the riders lean way to "old school", only Kevin did that back in the days ;) all the Other guys in the old school time did pretty much lean as they do today, not elbow riding but more balanced in there style compared to Kevin Schwantz famous "Leaning while sitting upwards"
Check the MotoGP 13 forum, I think I saw a tutorial for this.

i wanted to work with the audio files but i have not found a way to find extract the compressed audio files inside the .BANK files

I have asked milestone for support but no answer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back