MGP13 Modding Questions Thread

I wanted to know if someone is going to do a Mod of the 2014 season in MOTOGP.MIX, MOTO2.MIX and MOTO3.MIX. (many don't know how to use the Mixfile remixer 0.1.6). Sorry for my bad English!

i have a trouble when i'm saving DDS file.. i edit custom number and i have black background behind the number.. help me please .. sorry for my bad english

just making sure here. it is possible to edit the rider names and adjust them from Moto3 to Moto2, etc. as to replicate the current real life riders/teams? for example, Miller is phenomenal so far and on a different bike (KTM) in Moto 3 than last season. I could switch him out with the Malaysian rider Khairuddin, right? and of course all the other changes in teams,etc...

Last edited:
ok. i was able to change individual rider skills as well as team performances/reliability without any problems, just like others here have. Getting quite realistic results, way better than the original data.mix that is for sure. But, the name/nationality thing is still confusing me :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back