Modding Questions Thread

How do you change the order of the season races.
For example making Australia the last race of the season?
In database, go to track_model, in that file search for main_career_round_number Change than number. If you have the F1 2013 mod, you can choose between 1-19, like 1 will be ra
race 1... 6 will be race 6... so you understand, same with F1 2012 version, but you can choose between 1-20...
(Not sure if it'll work, haven't tried it yet, but as close as possible!!

In database, go to track_model, in that file search for main_career_round_number Change than number. If you have the F1 2013 mod, you can choose between 1-19, like 1 will be ra
race 1... 6 will be race 6... so you understand, same with F1 2012 version, but you can choose between 1-20...
(Not sure if it'll work, haven't tried it yet, but as close as possible!!

IT WORKS!! Thanks for the quick reply! :roflmao:

I can guide you, I did it. Get Raikkonen and the guy you want to replace him with. Alright, go to f1_drivers_f1_teams(or something like that) search for the driver's id's. At that row find the drivers car livery ID. Switch let's say Raikkonen's livery with Massa's that should do the trick! Do you want to start with Ferrari in career? I can teach you that to!

FYI: All this is in the database folder

I have done it but raikkonen drives a lotus car

Hey, is there a complete mod that gives the cars flat noses ... You know just the cars that hav'em in 2013... pleaz
Its not possible to change the 3D models, just a few F 1 2011 cars can be imported, but i think it wasnt 100% legal, you need F1 2011, the liverys will be mesed up and the mirrors are not wroking properly. if you want flat-noses, you have to run your game just with marussias and mcLarens, maybe with some HRTs. The only full mod for this is our F1 2007 mod i think. Otherwise you can of courseinstall that marussia skind, this mclaren and this mclaren skind until you have a whole field. but 2013 cars are impossible.

Its not possible to change the 3D models, just a few F 1 2011 cars can be imported, but i think it wasnt 100% legal, you need F1 2011, the liverys will be mesed up and the mirrors are not wroking properly. if you want flat-noses, you have to run your game just with marussias and mcLarens, maybe with some HRTs. The only full mod for this is our F1 2007 mod i think. Otherwise you can of courseinstall that marussia skind, this mclaren and this mclaren skind until you have a whole field. but 2013 cars are impossible.
tnx

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back