Modding Questions Thread

Ahm, dont know exactly but should be in any of the files of the frontend folder.
Same procedure after you found it as with the other pics.

Your Safety car question:
I heard something of in the database... But it hadnt any effect in my eyes.
In "tracks" (i think thats how its called) (in the database) you can set how often the sc can come in every specific race. if you put it to 1, there could be no safety car or max. 1. 2 arent possible. Check out, if there is any to zero and change it to a higher number.

But that wont change very much. There was a higher safety car chance mod out there, very good work. A lot of changes are need, so i would install it instead of trying on your own.

If there is something which replaces some of your previous changes, you have to retype them (if the database is replaces and you want the qualfiyng abiltiy of driver xy different, you have to redo it in the saftey car mod database.
Thanks... Can you give me the link... I want to see what he did in the database

WOW, another question, is there a way to decrease a team's pitstop time. Like: Ferrari's usual pitstop is let's say: 3.250. Can I change that to lets say 2.3??

WOW, another question, is there a way to decrease a team's pitstop time. Like: Ferrari's usual pitstop is let's say: 3.250. Can I change that to lets say 2.3??

Yep, go to the database then: f1_teams Search for: pitstop_highest_range

Change the value for each team the way you want. Note: The numbers are not seconds. Try a bit to find the right values.

Is there any way to make the game more more harder?
I'm driving in Ferrari in career with the true to life ai mod 2013 and im playing on legend difficulty with default setup and its the 4th season and im at GBR at the moment and the game is toooo easy even on legend diff. i was sitting 6 times at pole out of 8 races and i won 5 races and 3 podium(one second, one third) i have 110 point at the championship..massa's the second and he has got 95 points.....i qualified at P22 at montreal because i crashed into the wall by mistake and i finished at P1 on legend diff....and the gap on race is increasing greatly each lap(on every race) like vettel did at singapore......and it's very very boring

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 83 70.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 25 21.2%