Modding Questions Thread

ONE last question ;)

The HD Textures Pack for the Tracks (HD Tracks).
Is this also compatible with the TRUE AI 2013 Mod?
Because there are others tracks in this Mod i don't want to crash my game ;-)

Thanks in advance!
HD pack should only include .pssg files for graphics as TTL AI contains .xml files for nongraphical settings.

I'got some questions. Maybe they have been posted a lot of times but i didn't find the answer.

1. I want to edit the team strenght so Marussia becomes a top team. How do i do it and what tools i need ?
2. I want myself to be a Marussia driver, not only in carrer but permanent. So how do i delete every "Max Chilton" in the game and change it to my own name ?
3. I want to delete every Max Chilton Picture in game and change it with a picture of myself.
How do i do this ?

Would be fantastic if you would help me !

Hi all I'm trying trying to move Ricciardo to Red Bull, I've changed everything in the database but what texture files do I need to edit to make him wear his helmet instead of Webber's during the race. Secondly could somebody tell me what I need to edit to make him wear the RBR race suit in the cut-scenes instead of the Torro Rosso stuff he wears.

Any help would be massively appreciated

yes i can help you. first you open his file in characters/models/hightxtmarkwebber with Ryder Pssg. editor. then his helmetd.tga is the file you have to replace. also the liveryd.tga for the suits. secondly you have to do the same with his other files. they are in cars/rb2/lyveri01/high and the low files.

yes i can help you. first you open his file in characters/models/hightxtmarkwebber with Ryder Pssg. editor. then his helmetd.tga is the file you have to replace. also the liveryd.tga for the suits. secondly you have to do the same with his other files. they are in cars/rb2/lyveri01/high and the low files.
Thanks a lot man :thumbsup:, I was pretty confused before

No problem. I hope someone could help me know :D
I think to edit team strength you need to increase Marussia's numbers in ai_engine_power_per_tier tab of the database, and the virtual performance in the F1 Teams tab, however im not sure as when i do this it sometimes works and it sometimes doesn't, so I think someone might know a better way. Unfortunately i have no idea on the other two but i would also like to know the answer as i would like to add Da Costa to game

Strange, i tried to make Mclarens performance stronger in the 2013 mod by doing what i told you to do Dahnes, but it doesn't really work, i changed their engine power from 745 to 755, and their virtual performance from 0.95 to 0.98 but it didnt do anything. Have you been able to make Marussia any better?

No :(
Hmm i dont understand. Someone told us not to post Modding questions into someones thread but here becaus quote "there are so many good modders who can help us". But...
NO ONE.

No :(
Hmm i dont understand. Someone told us not to post Modding questions into someones thread but here becaus quote "there are so many good modders who can help us". But...
NO ONE.
I know how you feel, i think though with F1 2013 nearly out not many people pay attention to this thread anymore, i may be wrong though, perhaps if we beg hard enough :p

i think i have to edit the .ctf files, but i opened them and got confused lol, perhaps if you were to replace the Marussia files with someone like Red Bull's files it might work, im gonna give it a go with Mclaren

Why is this happening that the loading pictures that i imported and did myself are too big and only half of them is showing in the game? I resized the pic to 1024x1024 size then imported it to the pssg and only half of the actual picture is showing in the loading scene. :(

Hi everybody.
Perhaps this question was already asked but how can i change my teamate in solo carreer mode?
I won the championship with Williams and i signed a contract with ferrari for the next season but my teamate is Massa and i'd like to have Alonso (with all his stuff and specifications)

Is somebody can explain me how to do this?

Thanks a lot...

Hi everybody.
Perhaps this question was already asked but how can i change my teamate in solo carreer mode?
I won the championship with Williams and i signed a contract with ferrari for the next season but my teamate is Massa and i'd like to have Alonso (with all his stuff and specifications)

Is somebody can explain me how to do this?

Thanks a lot...
I'm interested to know as well. I won the Championship with Toro Rosso and planning to sign with Ferrari as well and would like to have Alonso as teammate.

Regards,
Jean-Marc

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes