Mod work continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, me, Mikael and Ivo just was on the server. We could enter with the same cars and all was fine. Then Mikael tryed the swingman veiw and BHAM, minidump. Happend with the BMW M3 and the Mustang. Then he found some soundfiles from the the F1 mod that he deleted and then it worked. I then left the server so not sure if it still works but maybe that is something of value?

I doubt it can cause the problem.

@ Mike: feel free to psot the whole chain, I didn't gave a name but you did. I am done, I am upset and I can't handle anymor comments like this every ****ing time we attemp to improve. We have things to fix? Then let's fix them. But stop telling me how bad things have been done and how well would them be if it we had follow your tips.With that last PM you pushed way too far.

I logged 137.25 hours with this mod build up to going to hospital on 29th December, and would guess at approx 40 hours more in the new year (my logging program script was unloaded by accident by my wife while I was away :p) Every time I run Race On it auto runs MoTeC-Add & FRAPS too... I never had a minidump that I was not the direct cause of. e.g. loading a new light gmt/.dds and get minidump, undo change and car loads fine...

FYI the ZeZeZooms Porsche Mobil 1 mod causes minidumps on some systems with mods and stock cars but online only....

FYI#2 You don't need to fresh install, just rename the Teams folder to something like TeamsX then install your new mod. The to reuse the other mods, rename the new Teams flder to TeamsSTC and remove the X for the older Teams and you have all your others mods back.... I do this for F1 2007, GTL and ZZZ's PM1SC these all have their own "backup" teams folders....

• Torbjörn Lindau

Yesterday I uninstalled all mods(only one) and the server has no mods.
But I got a minidump after 50 meters.

Car: Ford GT40
Track: Donington
View: Swingman

Tried the STC-server att Valencia and it worked fine(I was alone at the STC-server).

For the minidumps, we have to find out what cars and in what views are causing it, so doing privatte test sessions with each car each would help to find it.

Ultiima + Swing Arm = Minidump
Lambo + Hood = Minidump
Vertigo + Cockpit = Minidump
Ultima + Hood/Cockpit = No Minidump
Audi = No Minidump
Ford GT = No Minidump
VW = No Minidump
Viper = No Minidump
Mustang = No Minidump

There the Minidumps from the DHR camp so far, this was at Suzuka, more to come.

According to all the posts about Minidumps they mainly seem to go of at "Random" rather then have a chain.

Lambo + Hood = Minidump
Audi = No Minidump
Ford GT = No Minidump
VW = No Minidump
Viper = No Minidump
Mustang = No Minidump

According to all the posts about Minidumps they mainly seem to go of at \"Random\" rather then have a chain.

Didn't you say that you tested them at Donington and got no issues?
Also did you have the stc texture pack installed?

Lambo + Hood = Minidump
Audi = No Minidump
Ford GT = No Minidump
VW = No Minidump
Viper = No Minidump
Mustang = No Minidump

According to all the posts about Minidumps they mainly seem to go of at \\"Random\\" rather then have a chain.

Thanks for the info.... the more concise the faster I can track down the issue. As you can imagine, that as I don't get them, I have to do it the hard way .... :(

EDIT:
interestingly, the last car I worked on was the Lambo and it's hood view point positioning (this won't be the cause) and was driving it all over the place to make sure it all looked correct.... you can see why I find the minidumps so odd....

Guys, don't forget there are new tires, you cannot compare this mod to last seasons times, even the original cars!

Maybe the guys with minidumps can double check if they have mods installed? It seems to me that it is the problem, especially since the betateam didn't have any problems at all.

Guys, don't forget there are new tires, you cannot compare this mod to last seasons times, even the original cars!

Maybe the guys with minidumps can double check if they have mods installed? It seems to me that it is the problem, especially since the betateam didn't have any problems at all.

TRUE!!

It's incredible none of us realized this issue, times aren't comparable with other seasons because the tyres, only new cars are comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back