1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mod work continues

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Günthar Rowe, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I'm back one handed, but will be working on getting the mod completed asap...

2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Hi mate,

When you can is ok, really sorry for your accident : /

3. it's all but complete now and in the last stages of testing ...

4. The hand or the mod? :D

[​IMG]

5. @ryan: laugh of the day, great one!

6. Any idea if the mod would be ready this weekend ? For us its important to be able to plan the events at our club.

7. When I asked Xosé earlier this week he told me it would be available Monday 11'th.

8. ah Miss Garcia/Lady Garcia said this weekend :)

9. I vote for him then :tongue:

10. I vote for Xosé :D ... but, with a bit of luck the official presentation will be done during this weekend.

11. Finally :) 10 days less to test the cars :(

12. Be patient guys. :)

Günthar had a serious accident, and even with that he have been working really hard on the mod trying to be on time. THANKS a lot mate!

13. any chance of showing us some sneak preview to make our mouths a bit watery? :)

14. Problem is david, we have to plan. And we where planning for this week, so i hope it comes out tomorrow ;) .
    Also not that much time to get everyone pointing in the same direction :) :)

15. Sneak preview you want so sneak preview you get... and I will get killed for showing it :D

[​IMG]

16. Yeah you will. Need to calm David down here, he is going mad. :D

17. Not really! LOL :D

18. O i see the Ritalin worked. :D

19. loooooool :)

(I guess David is saying now....."Now...where did I put my sniper riffle?" :)

it looks interesting :)

20. Ford GT40

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.