Mod work continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO minidumps here:) and yes Morgan is a fast (I would say that too fast) I was almost 1 seconds faster than the M3 at Donington after 10 laps 1:19,0xx (M3 1:19,7 my ultimate lap)
Great job guys!!

I think we cannot compare the new STC pack with GT sport class, because we can drive with soft tire now. I do my test on Paul ricard and i can say that the Cupra is a beast too, because i can drive more than 1 second faster of my Porsche 997 PB (the Porsche of last year).

You guys mean the personal settings ingame or the details of the car models them self? In game I have everything on max exept the shadows (medium) and as I have said earlier, I have no problem... Can it be a shadow problem? (Thinking out loud :) ).

I don't think I have missed to test any car by now :) I always use hood view, have tried Mugello and Brno07 without any troubles at all. Only offline yet, but with the MMG F1.07 mod installed at the same time.
Good work guys!

no minidumps for me or - as far as I am aware anyone else at BlueFlag. Now, let me think, we do have many Swedes on the team ...

love the mod more every day, it really is like having a brandnew game. Very busy workwise atm, so only had time to play sth. like 7 of the new cars: one better than the other! field of 24 AI looks soooooo beautiful!

Thanks to you Ben. In my opinion it is important we start focusing on the minidumps weird problem to fix it, as it is the only really serious one we need to fix at the moment. (Apart of making the Morgan a bit slower).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back