MOD: Minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't play GTRE for a few months, today I started again because I have to replace a teammate in the F1 and I got a minidump too, only f1 mod installed...

could it be a problem with GTRe and mods in general?

i sayed it befor and i will say it again the game gets verry unstable as soon you start to use mods, it has its problems without too
but by far not that much as if you use a mod on it some mods work better some not dont ask me why it is just like it is

Because rFactor is for mods and Evo is not :)

Serious note: try to have only the mod of the race installed and nothing more. No extra skins from other leagues, no F1 mods, nothing else than STC mod and i am sure it works.

How to get a clean install?

Simply remove the whole RACE 07 folder (delete!) and restart steam and start your game and its fresh as new again. Install the STC mod and dont touch it anymore

you can have several Race installs if you have enough space on you hdd

i have it like this way. Steam folder on my gamedrive into this one i have Steam1 Steam2 and Steam3, Steam1 has only stock contend no skins nor tracks
steam2 is my Rd install near all mods that work togther and all the tracks and skins we use at RD and steam3 has as only mod STC and teh skinpack installed

I have had race 07 on wards, have always had loads of extra tracks and cars over the years but never experienced multiple mini dumps like I do with this mod, perhaps the odd nvidea type disco or a very rare mini, since this mod I must have had over 30 mini dumps.:frown:

Because rFactor is for mods and Evo is not :)

Serious note: try to have only the mod of the race installed and nothing more. No extra skins from other leagues, no F1 mods, nothing else than STC mod and i am sure it works.

How to get a clean install?

Simply remove the whole RACE 07 folder (delete!) and restart steam and start your game and its fresh as new again. Install the STC mod and dont touch it anymore

I'am going to do this, it's my last chance i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes