Hi Drivers and Modders.

Was wondering if anyone could help me get a porsche / RUF for AC as i really wanna drive one of those... I've downloaded the GT3 RSR but it keeps on scrapping the tarmac and is utterly UNDRIVABLE!!! so i was hoping someone in here might have a mod that they're willing to share ;)

Best Regards

KillSwitcHEnGaGE aka Jens Christian Jensen

1971 LC Torana GTR XU-1 Picture below for reference. Good old Aussie muscle
1920px-Holden_LC_Torana_GTR_XU-1.jpg

Hi guys,
Any track builder interested to built the Shah Alam Circuit / Batu Tiga Speedway Circuit in the near future? It was once a famous track in South East Asia and I went there when I was a little kid. It's been demolished now and the site is currently a housing area. It'll be fun if this come to materialize in the near future :D

Here's the excerpt from Wikipedia:

The circuit was opened in 1968 with the first Grand Prix won by Indonesian Hengkie Iriawan. It became a venue for the Malaysian Grand Prix from 1968 until 1982, whereby the starting field consisted alternately of vehicles from the Formula Atlantic, Formula Pacific or Formula 2. The last Malaysian Grand Prix race held in Shah Alam was held for Formula Holden in 1995.

The circuit was closed in 1977 after an accident that killed six children, although it later reopened after improvements of fences and guard rails around the track were carried out.[1] In 1985 the track was lengthened from 3.38 km to 3.693 km with the addition of the curve 11.[2] In the same year, the first international racing event was held, the World Sportscar Championship, won by Jacky Ickx driving a Porsche 962C.

The circuit hosted rounds of the Superbike World Championship in the 1990 and 1991, and from 1991 to 1997 it hosted the Malaysian motorcycle Grand Prix. Mick Doohan is the all-time leader in motorcycle Grand Prix victories at the venue, winning the event four times. The motorcycle Grand Prix was later moved to the Johor Circuit, and later to the Sepang International Circuit.

In 2003 the circuit was sold by Selangor state government to a property developer, which then developed the area into a luxury housing project by the name D'Kayangan.

MAS+Shah+Alam+3693m.gif

KremerPole.jpg
handle_redirect.php
images.jpg
handle_redirect.php
n1146410.jpg

First of all, I want to say sorry if I'm saying stupid things because I have no idea about programming or game edition, etc.

I have netKar pro and it has rain (and it's quite good or at least it is rain, wich assetto seems not going to have). So I thought that if they are created by Kunos they are maybe similar so someone who knows could possibly port the Kunos rain to Assetto Corsa so we will have fun with it.

Suppose it's not possible because no one have done it yet, but maybe no one thought about it (wich I hardly doubt).

No more, just wanted to drop my idea here and hope someone could just make it real!

We will post the circuits we would like to see in Assetto Corsa.
For some modder make tracks for the good of humanity.

My idea.
San Marino - Imola 80/90

An idea of how the circuit was.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Circuit_Imola_1992_Tamburello.png

Whatever challenge Tamburello?

And you? What track would you?

Edlt: sorry I had not seen that has a topic about it already

mod-edit: please keep the forum tidy

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all the cars that both the devs and the modders have put into the game however I would really enjoy a Skip Barber type car or a Formula Vee like the awesome one in GSC.

Those cars are so much fun to drive and also teach a lot since you can learn all about weight transfering, rotating the car for corner entry and even stuff like trailbraking in a slower car that really gives its driver time to understand and adjust.

Please let me know if there is already an open wheeler with the barber characteristics around, I have put in some hours in the X-Bow and the 2-11 however they are not really what i am looking for.

Hi all.
If I remember right, back in GT2 there was 'suggested gear' thing. I red number that would indicate the gear for the next corner.
I found it brilliant, kind of a warning for heavy corners coming at the end of a straight. I prefer it over things like a racing line, or arrows pointing. It doesn;t tell you left or right, just reminds you to slow down.
Is there such an app for Assetto?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%