Yes this one by BLAZE over on Patreon and is so good to drive. (sorry but not permitted to give external links here)

Attachments

• formulamazda.jpg
    formulamazda.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 56
Hi, could someone make local leaderboard app of best times on track with naming scheme and history ?
Me and friends get together and use one sim as a arcade machine and compete for best time, so something like local leaderboard would help with keeping track of lap times per person

Can someone make these TG Double Decker cars for AC?
Double_Decker_race_cars_-_Top_Gear_(5963101629).jpg
Double_Decker_race_cars_-_Top_Gear_(5963106969).jpg
Double_Decker_race_cars_-_Top_Gear_(5963660458).jpg

-German: Mercedes 300 E W124 and VW Golf GTi MK2
-England: Jaguar XJ6 and Rover Metro
-Australian: Toyota Corolla E100 and E110 and Toyota Starlet EP91

I have these model files from GTA Mods Website and if you want to convert to AC, i'll share you the files in the message.

Last edited:
I need a way to adjust the static onboard camera yaw angle which the view resets to in VR.

Doesn't matter if it is just editing some text file to solve it. Can't figure it out myself.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm new to this thread so I wanted to request some cars that I would like to see and drive in Assetto Corsa.
If there is some that already exists please let me know (There would be a lot of european cars cause I'm french).
Here is the list:
- Chrysler Firepower Concept '2005
- Fiat Panda 100hp '2006-2010
- Ford Mustang GT-R Concept '2004
- Ford Shelby Cobra Concept '2004
- Ford Shelby GR-1 Concept '2005
- Lancia Hyena '1992-1996
- Lancia Kappa Coupé 2.0 20v Turbo '1998-2000
- Lancia Thema 8.32 '1988 -1991
- Mazda MX-3 '1991-1998
- Mazda MX-6 '1992-1998
- Renault Avantime '2001-2003
- Renault Fluence GT(2) '2015-2017
- Renault Laguna Coupé 3.5 V6 '2012-2014
- Renault Nervasport Sedan '1932
- Renault Sport Spider '1995-1999
- Renault Wind '2010-2012
- Rolls-Royce Spectre '2023
- Volkswagen Up! GTI '2018-2020
- Volkswagen XL1 '2014-2016

Hey guys

I'm trying to make a track, basicly its a parking lot where i go a lot and nothing big and crazy, but my skills in blender or RTB are 0 so i'm here asking could anybody do this track to me or help me do it ?

I would love some drift layout there :D

The attach file is the fbx of the track if that helps

Thnks in advance

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Mitsubishi lancer EX 1800 gsr IC turbo 83 from the gran turismo series? If something already exist, please let me know. been looking for one for a long time

Attachments

• lancer ex 1800-min.png
    lancer ex 1800-min.png
    351.4 KB · Views: 33
I know these things aren't easy and take time, so I don't exactly expect anything.

But IndyCar just announced they're running a race at The Thermal Club next year. So I'd like to just put that suggestion out into the ether, we need a Thermal Club track mod!

Released! :)

I would love to see my Fiesta ST Mk8 (the street version, not the rally one) on Assetto Corsa. It's been 4/5 years since it was released and any game has included it yet (and I don't think anyone make it). Please, someone make it!!
have u got it ? got it in real life too and i want to drive it

Hi Everyone :)

I was wondering if anyone would like to convert a formula Nippon mod from Rfactor to Assetto Corsa, as there is currently no Formula Nippon mods for Assetto Corsa, the closest thing is the RSS Super Formula mod, but I'm more interested in the older Formula Nippon series particularly the years 2006-2008 and also 2004 too, if anyone could convert one of those mods, that would be awesome, i would do it myself, but i do not have any experience in converting or making mods

I dont think anyone would create it for free, actually pretty wierd you would even ask this question. There is this guy who tried something but the project was abandoned - if someone is interested to take up as hobby project (reply to thread) maybe we can team up and develop something. I am far from modder but I do know blender a bit with reasonable CAD experience as well.

Hi. I feel like giving it a go. I could get the topography of the track and model it if you provide me the buildings. Sounds good?

Looking for a 2018-2023 Toyota Camry TRD for Assetto Corsa. Currently there is only a mod for the boring 4cylinder model. Anyone able to make the TRD V6?
If someone can actually make a great accurate mod of the car, I would be willing to send some money their way for it, I would like to be able to sim practice my car on tracks. Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back