A car I've never understood why it appears in absolutely no games is the Rover 220 Tomcat, specifically the one that appeared in the Dunlop Rover Turbo Cup in the mid 90s. They look so classic and were super fun to watch and drive.
View attachment 640078
It's based on the road model, the Rover 220 GTi so there are tons and tons of visual references available online and I think it's a missing mod which could add a huge amount of british racing history to the sim
found that mod on yt (wip)

Last edited:
I have always wanted to drive on the London Track which McLaren and Santander put out back in 2014.

There are multiple videos for this track but the best one is

If anyone has the track on another game I would be happy to convert it with permission. But I don't have the skills to make it for Assetto Corsa, If someone would like to make it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Hayden

Hey,
could someone do the BMW Z3 Roaster.
Maybe you can start from the base of the BMW Z3 coupe mod that you can find around on the internet
csm_BMW_Z3_02_bf8051a364.jpg
https://www.****************/car/bmw-e47-z3-m-coupe

Street racing career in Assetto Corsa as in Need for speed , Test drive, Juiced. I want to make a project that will complement the user championship, it will include the ability to insert introductory videos, dialogues, driver portraits, achievements, team management, race betting. These will be simple to implement mods, but which will significantly change the quality of the game. At the moment I have a lot of street racing tracks that can be used. The project may be commercial in the future, so far only for interest, we need those who know how to program, create mods. I myself can make main concept - game design, think over game mechanics, make dialogues, graphics, professional art, plot and ideological direction of the project.
Join, I'm looking for people who are passionate like me. Feel free to write if you are also interested, in a post or in a personal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_gtsupreme_vipercc_00_realmonaco_19-5-123-4-46-30.jpg
    Screenshot_gtsupreme_vipercc_00_realmonaco_19-5-123-4-46-30.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Team.jpg
    Team.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 49
  • betting.jpg
    betting.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 52
  • blacklist.jpg
    blacklist.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 51
  • race.jpg
    race.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 48
  • textmessage.jpg
    textmessage.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
So you're an ideas man who can take screenshots or put prompts into an AI image generator? Or are you a track modder, as you say 'I have a lot of street tracks'. You don't really make it clear exactly what skills, experience and existing parts of the project you're bringing to the table.

So you're an ideas man who can take screenshots or put prompts into an AI image generator? Or are you a track modder, as you say 'I have a lot of street tracks'. You don't really make it clear exactly what skills, experience and existing parts of the project you're bringing to the table.
In this project I am doing the main concept - game design, think over game mechanics, make dialogues, graphics, professional art and a lot of other things, but not programming (expanded the information in the post). Street racing tracks are just in my collection, and there are a lot of them. The plan is to make small modifications that will bring additional interactivity, to implement this, people with programming skills to create mods for Assetto Corsa are needed. Of course, we can discuss everything in detail, before starting and in the process of creating content.

Last edited:
I think the Far de Formentor Lighthouse would make a great togue map!

I think somebody should look into that!

Attachments

• rsi4s3ocydt41.jpg
    rsi4s3ocydt41.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Fermentor Lighthouse.JPG
    Fermentor Lighthouse.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 59
Hi people, im looking for a person who can make a high detail carmod from this car for me in asseto corsa. Im Searching for a good modder!!
Car name is: Porsche 993 'GT2 RS' by Guntherwerks!
It has a 700HP motor. All specs are in the video and enough picture are online
1688235668145.png
1688235721357.png
gunther-werks-porsche-911-993-project-tornado.jpg
Gunther-Werks-Project-Tornado-3.jpg
IMG_5526.jpg
porsche-993-interior-dash.jpg
Project-Tornado-Gunther-Werks2.jpeg
Project-Tornado-Gunther-Werks5.jpeg
1688235758232.png

Link to the car i want:
1688235668145.png

1688235721357.png

Honestly surprised no one has made the proper Williams skins for the Formula RSS 1986 yet.

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).png
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).png
    496.7 KB · Views: 37
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).png
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).png
    376.6 KB · Views: 35
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker.png
    ezgif.com-gif-maker.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 34
Ladies and Gentlemen,

i want to ask the modders and people capable of porting mods for a special favor. I think AC is capable of getting almost every class of racing correct, especially with F1. But F1 is not the only Open Wheel series with a fanbase. IndyCar also got it's fair share of fans and has some quality racing. Luckily, RSS & VRC blessed us with the latest Indy Chassis, but thats not what i am talking about. I am talking about the older days of American Open Wheel action: ChampCar, CART & Indy Racing League. I have already made championships for the Indy Cars that are out there, with 90% of the championships being true to their respective season. I also have like 45 F1 Championships categorised by year (between 1990-2023 there is no season missing). But i think there is more, since we for example don't have any car mods for the 2000-2006 IRL or CART/ChampCar season. We have like 80% of the tracks (i can only think of the Houston 1998-2001 layout or the Chicago Motor Speedway that is missing) but the Cars are missing. But I know a good source for the Indy Cars, but we probably would have to ask for permission to port the mods from Race07 to AC. iDT made a 1994/1995 CART and a 2004-2007 ChampCar Mod for Race07. And i think it would be the perfect base to port it to AC to fill up the avaible IndyCar mods for AC. Is anyone Interested to do this?

1993 Audi Quattro Hockantrieb Experimental Le Mans Car

View attachment 681282
So this send me googling ..so a designer set out to create a fictional six wheeled prototype for Audi, made a full car model... but not once checked if the name made any sense and just entered it into a translator? Nor did anyone working for Audi North America???

"Quattro Rear Wheel Drive" translates to Quattro Heckantrieb, not Hockantrieb. A "Hockantrieb" would be a "Squatting drive" :roflmao:

Also Federico Ciuffolini made this in Blender, so if you ask him nicely maybe you can get the original

Hello there.
Is there someone who is able and willing to make a Fiat Barchetta mod for Assetto Corsa? I own this car and I would like to ride it in the game but I can't find a mod for it anywhere so I would be really grateful if someone made it. And ofc I can provide pictures.

Last edited:
Hey,
could someone do the BMW Z3 Roaster.
Maybe you can start from the base of the BMW Z3 coupe mod that you can find around on the internet View attachment 671182https://www.****************/car/bmw-e47-z3-m-coupe

I am in the process of making an M roadster in Blender since I daily a 3.0i roadster and always wanted for that car to exist in AC. However, I am only adequate in 3D modeling and I have no further experience on how to make it an actual drivable mod for AC. It's still a draft model but some of the fundamentals are there.
1690306816029.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 27.3%