I wonder if it'd be possible to make a dynamic/loose dash cam like Automobilista's:
I love how it reacts, gives a really good sense of grip, but I have no idea if this could be replicated inside AC as its dash camera is completely static.

I wonder if it'd be possible to make a dynamic/loose dash cam like Automobilista's:
I love how it reacts, gives a really good sense of grip, but I have no idea if this could be replicated inside AC as its dash camera is completely static.
Huh? There are 2 cockpit cameras, one static and one that does exactly that… and can improved much further with real head motion app or neckfx

Huh? There are 2 cockpit cameras, one static and one that does exactly that… and can improved much further with real head motion app or neckfx
I know very well the driver's camera can be made dynamic with NeckFX, I'm already using it, but I'm referring to the actual dash camera that has no steering wheel visible and is latched onto the dash, that's where I would want to have something like Automobilista where the movement of the car makes it sway slightly. AC's is dead locked and there's no option in NeckFX that changes how it behaves.

I know very well the driver's camera can be made dynamic with NeckFX, I'm already using it, but I'm referring to the actual dash camera that has no steering wheel visible and is latched onto the dash, that's where I would want to have something like Automobilista where the movement of the car makes it sway slightly. AC's is dead locked and there's no option in NeckFX that changes how it behaves.
are you talking about the "lock to horizon" setting?

McKee Mark 14 Can-Am car. Only ran one race, but it was an interesting beast, with a twin-turbo Oldsmobile 455 connected to a 2-speed Turbo-Hydramatic and four-wheel drive.

1681269770964.png

Emissive Sausages/ Illuminated Kerbs and Corners

Is it possible to make the red/white kerbs and sausages glow (maybe red/white walls too)? I think it'd be easier than adding lights to tracks for night racing. Plus it'd look really cool.

Is there an app that exists to set a speed limiter of some sort? I want to do a very rudimentary FCY for my single player races, and at this point I’d be super happy with a app that would trigger a max speed of, say, 120 kph or something if turned on. Like I’d see a crash, trigger it through the app, and disable once the incident is clear.

Thanks!

Hi modders from the magnificent community of Assetto Corsa, I think back of my remeniscent Forza Motorsport 4 days. Thought there isn't many modders for everyday cars.
To bad I hate modeling.
But yeah, here is my wishlist of cars I'd would love to have in Assetto Corsa:
  • Citroën C1
  • Citroën C6 (with the V6)
  • Citroën Xantia (Activa version ^^)
  • Chrysler Firepower
  • DS DS 3 Performance/Racing
  • DS DS 4
  • Ferrari Purosangue
  • Ford Mondeo (w/ a fantasy ST or RS variant)
  • Ford S-Max (with the inline 5)
  • Ford SportKa
  • Lancia Delta (3rd Gen)
  • Maserati Grecale
  • Mazda 2
  • Mazda Cosmo Sport
  • Mazda MX-3
  • Mazda MX-6
  • Renault Avantime
  • Renault Laguna (3) Coupé
  • Renault Mégane (1) Coupé (Stock)
  • Toyota S-FR
  • Volkswagen Polo R
  • Volkswagen Passat R36
  • Volkswagen Up! GTI
Hit me up if some of y'all find these cars

Hi modders from the magnificent community of Assetto Corsa, I think back of my remeniscent Forza Motorsport 4 days. Thought there isn't many modders for everyday cars.
To bad I hate modeling.
But yeah, here is my wishlist of cars I'd would love to have in Assetto Corsa:
  • Citroën C1
  • Citroën C6 (with the V6)
  • Citroën Xantia (Activa version ^^)
  • Chrysler Firepower
  • DS DS 3 Performance/Racing
  • DS DS 4
  • Ferrari Purosangue
  • Ford Mondeo (w/ a fantasy ST or RS variant)
  • Ford S-Max (with the inline 5)
  • Ford SportKa
  • Lancia Delta (3rd Gen)
  • Maserati Grecale
  • Mazda 2
  • Mazda Cosmo Sport
  • Mazda MX-3
  • Mazda MX-6
  • Renault Avantime
  • Renault Laguna (3) Coupé
  • Renault Mégane (1) Coupé (Stock)
  • Toyota S-FR
  • Volkswagen Polo R
  • Volkswagen Passat R36
  • Volkswagen Up! GTI
Hit me up if some of y'all find these cars
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JGijSd96323FXKTmO5N9lhOLYiiUkIDx/view Megane mk1 coupe

Greetings, does anybody have links for: Punto mk1, BMW e38, Mitsubishi Colt mk5, Opel Astra G Coupe, Renault Flash, BMW X4 M 2015, BMW e65, e66? and also is there any mods for Audi s8 d2, stock Opel Calibra, Omega, Tigra, Vectra mk1 and mk2, Peugeot 407 coupe, Ford Mondeo mk1, 2, 3, 4, Fiat Barchetta, Fiat Stilo, Fiat Bravo, Citroen Xantia, Citroen Xsara stock, Daewoo Nubira, Hyundai Coupe mk1, Hyundai Accent mk1, mk2, Kia Pride, VW Passat B5, any Passat Wagon, VW Caddy, Honda Accord 2009 Tourer, BMW e46 wagon, Nissan Stagea?... or maybe someone is willing to make some of them? How much does it cost anyway to get one car done? but good quality?

Hello guys, I'm Gabriel from Brazil, in my city Lages has a fun kart track, my dream is to play on the circuit in Assetto Corsa, I found the track for AMS but I don't know how to convert it to AC

Attachments

• 2017-08-12-PHOTO-00007420.jpg
    2017-08-12-PHOTO-00007420.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 2017-08-12-PHOTO-00007422.jpg
    2017-08-12-PHOTO-00007422.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 45
Hello everyone, I don't know how to model maps and such but I have a track that I think is really cool and was wondering if anybody has the experience to create a map of the track. The track is Gotland Ring in Sweden, it's located right next to a limestone quarry and therefore it has beautiful blue water and a lot of elevation change. GotlandRing is also the world's first sustainable race and test circuit. I'm willing to pay about 50 USD to anybody who can create a great model (there is already a map of the track but it isn't any good so you don't need to link that one). I'm thankful for all the help I can get with this request.

So i wanted to bring up a mod idea i've wanted to see properly implemented for years now. A sound accurate Lotus 43/BRM P83. These cars are two F1 cars that in the mid 60s, used the unorthodox H16 engine. I bring it up because every mod i can find of these cars just reuse either V8 or V12 sounds. Worse still, finding videos of the engine actually running is difficult, mostly due to less informed individuals constantly mixing up the H16 with the V16 BRM used in the 50s.

I've been hoping that someday, someone would make a sound accurate BRM H16 sound using the small number of videos we do have and such as it's obviously a very unique engine with a very unique sound.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 88 70.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 27 21.6%