Mechanical Effects and Problems Mod

Done another race in Brazil. After a few laps, I struggled to get out of First Gear on the track, but on the Grass I didn't have this problem strangely.

Tested it. Guess what :p

lap 11, my engine is brown.
lap 33, engine brown/red.
lap 39, engine red and smoking

I've finished the race but I don't think the engine must smoke after a little more then a half race.

these are the colours I get on the second tab of the car status.
Temperatures are fine they stay green.

But again from the point my engine start smoking, my times are dropping.
Not fast, but they are dropping, at the last 5 laps I can't get my fastest time from lap 30

I've finished the race but I don't think the engine must smoke after a little more then a half race.

Not fast, but they are dropping, at the last 5 laps I can't get my fastest time from lap 30

It could be your driving style remy. If you upload a video, it would help to see what you're doing.
I've tried this mod, and I finished a 100% race with the engine only light brown. A lot of people (not necessarily you) blow their engines because they use too much engine braking.

Remy I tested this on SIngapore basically a testing track for me. after Monza. i don't have any problems at all. So i think it could be your driving style or setup. as i had brown all the time. gearbox also Pretty good with Brown color. But i will decrease a Bit Slow if i got much feedback

Remy I tested this on SIngapore basically a testing track for me. after Monza. i don't have any problems at all. So i think it could be your driving style or setup. as i had brown all the time. gearbox also Pretty good with Brown color. But i will decrease a Bit Slow if i got much feedback

Forget to tell you that i was using a standard balanced setup.
But maybe I'm a little bit too hard on exit of corners and put the throttle down somewhat to aggresive ;)

But if you can make a version for me that has the same wear rate for the engine as the gearbox has in your latest then it would be perfect for me. Because the gearbox is brown and getting darker but never turned to red when I did the race.

Forget to tell you that i was using a standard balanced setup.
But maybe I'm a little bit too hard on exit of corners and put the throttle down somewhat to aggresive ;)

But if you can make a version for me that has the same wear rate for the engine as the gearbox has in your latest then it would be perfect for me. Because the gearbox is brown and getting darker but never turned to red when I did the race.
ok I will decrease a bit
I was Planning to increase the Chance of Major damage instead of Minor damage. so that if you have any problem you will have it hard and may be your race end in one corner instead of nursing the Problem for laps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.