F1 2010 Marina Bay - Singapore (Dry)

• Thread starter Oliver Robert Zovko
  • Start date
F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This track reminds me of two of those great tracks we had here in the states: phoenix and detroit, where a formula one car could get up to a staggering 60-70 mph before the next turn. BTW: everyone who posts setups thank you. I was three races into my career when i was WAY off the pace.

HAHAHAHAHA That one made me laugh... I remember those days as well... F1 kinda flopped over there didn't it.. But racing round car-parks.. well... not the greatest idea ever...

You guys having trouble dropping below the 1:45'' should try running with ABS off. Braking with ABS off allows you to brake much harder and closer to the point of wheel lockup which is great for late braking passes, even on Hamilton and Kobayashi. It's pretty tricky to get used to but if you can manage, it usually drops off about 1-3 seconds compared to a lap done with ABS on.

Some major obstacles you have to watch out for with ABS off are: hairpins following a long straight, bumpy and other sketchy sections in a brake zone, and having your wheels half on dirt and half on pavement. They will pretty much guarantee wheel lockup if you are not careful. Hope this helps

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 10
Rear Wing Angle: 11
Braking
Balance: F 40% - R 60%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: N/A
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 0% - R 100%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 10

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11
Gearbox
two clicks to rigth from all the left

Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed
Alignment (all to the left)
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

Finish the race with a 3rd place :( , was going all the way 1st but had a crash in the last two laps. The good news is that with the set ups from DavorM and a couple of variations from my own I was able to pull a 1.44.529 in Marina Bay and that is really a good news considiring that 1:49 was my lap time before using the set up :).

I pretty much followed the concept of Davorm's set up and tweaked it a little so it was

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 9
Rear Wing Angle: 8

Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%

Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 4

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 5
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7

Gearbox
Gear 1: 137 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 167 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 197 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 226 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 257 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 287 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 322 kph / xxx mph

Engine

Alignment
Camber rear: -3.20

I know this will probably be a fairly crappy set up but i managed to get my best time on it hope it might help one person at least

Here's the setup I used in my career (1st season, Lotus):

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 8
Rear Wing Angle: 6
Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Balance
Front Anti-roll Bar: 4
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 5
Rear Spring Stiffness: 5
Gearbox
Gear 1: 137 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 167 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 197 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 226 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 257 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 287 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 322 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Alignment
Camber rear: -3.20
This got me pole on Professional difficulty (high 1:47). I'm sure many of you could do better, as I'm not the greatest race driver, but the car feels good to drive. Maybe you could mess with the gearing a little, as with this you take the last corner in the low 5th, so acceleration out of it is not great, but I haven't noticed any other issues. Except the curbs. The curbs here are made of concentrated primordial evil.

Thanks mate, this is a great setup for my Lotus Career Season 1. 1:46:358, pole on AI Legend.

thought i'd share my setup for this track. i'm a bit of a novice (still in season 1) but i managed a 1:45:006 during a race using a gamepad with tc set to medium, abs off, tire and fuel sim off, and auto gears. it still needs some tweaking but i hope this helps!

Car
Lotus
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 7
Rear Wing Angle: 3
Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Brake Size: Standard
Balance
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 4
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 5
Gearbox
Gear 1: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: xxx kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: xxx kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Fuel: N/A
AlignmentCamber front: -1.20
Camber rear: -2.80
Toe front: .08
Toe rear:.20

first of all sorry for my English I'm from mexico
hi i and worked in a configuration for the force india I leave here I hope it works for you
is hot lap 1.47.419
Cars
Insert the name Force India
Aerodynamics
Front wing angle: 7
Rear wing angle: 9
Braking
Balance: F 50% - 50% R
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 30% - 70% R
Front anti-roll bar: 2
Anti-roll bar Rear: 6
Suspension
Front ride height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 8
Front spring stiffness: 4
Rear spring stiffness: 4
Gearbox
Gear 1: 136 km / h / mph xxx
Gear 2: 169 km / h / mph xxx
Gear 3: 200 km / h / mph xxx
Gear 4: 233 km / h / mph xxx
Gear 5: 272 km / h / mph xxx
Gear 6: 310 km / h / mph xxx
Gear 7: 355 km / h / mph xxx
Motor
Accelerator map: speed
Fuel: 5 laps
Alignment
Front Camber: 1.30
Camber Rear: 3.20
Front Toe: 0.07
Rear Toe: 0.26

this time do that with xbox control on medium difficulty
if anyone can improve my setup I hope to share it
and I hope it works for you
jasu C:
new mind sorry for my English it translated it into google translator

Purposely DNF'd this ***** driving a Lotus, after back to back wins in Spa and Monza (Legend). There are only so many setup changes and track spins a man can take. Can't believe I'll be back again in a Lotus next season, joy! Bring on Suzuka!!!

Hey guys, i have tried every setup that is listed here... no chance, i am doing a 1.45.1 in best lap. in the race starting from pole, i am flying away at some curbs, they are so slippy... even if i touch them slightly... ciao bambina!!! are you making your laps at tt?? i am just trying at a a full season on highest level with tyres etc...

here's a setup im using (keyboard), have qualified first with a Force India, time of 1:47:500.

its not the fast cat on the straights, so your skills through the bends will help here. keep turns clean, and you should be fine.

hope it helps you guys out. any comments/improvements appreciated.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing: 11
Rear Wing: 11

Braking
Balance: 48 / 52
Pressure: high

Balance
Ballast Dist.: 50 / 50
Front Anti-roll bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll bar: 10

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 10
Read Ride Height: 10
Front Springs: 11
Rear Springs: 11

*changed the gear-ratios/speeds
Gearbox
1 140 kph
2 170 kph
3 202 kph
4 229 kph
5 262 kph
6 296 kph
7 332 kph

Engine
Throttle Map: Fast

Alignment
Camber
Front: -1.50
Rear: -3.00
Toe
Front: 0.15
Rear: 0.50

I miss you Bram. Your amazing setups usually get me 2 seconds faster a lap than the shi-I mean "legend" bots. I eagerly lurk for your singapore setup each day.

P.S. to whoever changed it...
Its stupid you have to register just to view these forums now. Although I would be curious to see the spike in the per day registration statistics.

Hey,

I really need your help, haha. In career mode (season 1, BMW Sauber) I've hit rock bottom on this track. Thanks to all these amazing setups all the previous tracks were a piece of cake and I've won them all. But now, the horror begins.. I've tried every setup here but nothing works really fine.. The best I could do is an embarrasing (1.53.xxx) so I need to get at least 6 sec faster. Does anyone have the perfect setup for me?

Many thanks in advance

Hi I tried every set up avaliable and the best one for me was post #28.. I did 1:49:645 place N°11..
I give up..I'll stick with this one..
I use keyboard..Season 1, BMW Sauber..the worst track I did in terms of fast laps..
hope it helps..

This is my setup so far:

Aero Dynamics:
Front Wing Angle: 8
Rear Wing Angle: 6

Braking

Balance: F 50% - 50% R

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 60% - 40% R
Front anti-roll bar: 6
Rear anti-roll bar: 9

suspension

Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 3
Front Spring Stiffness: 6
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7

gearbox

Gear 1: 140 kph /
Gear 2: 172 kph /
Gear 3: 203 kph /
Gear 4: 235 kph /
Gear 5: 269 kph /
Gear 6: 304 kph /
Gear 7: 347 kph /

Engine

Throttle map: Standard
Fuel: N / A

Alignment

Camber rear: -3.50
Toe Front: 0.15
Rear Toe: 0.50 .

Managed a 1:41:301 in a red bull (PS3 using G25, used the racing line cuz i don't know the track yet but no other assists). It's not among fastest on the board but that's probably more because of me then because of a bad setup ;)

I raised the ride height a little to get over the curbs more easily, and decreased gear ratio because of the short straights, as well as some other minor changes. I'm gonna have a go at budapest tonight, i think I'm starting to like a time trial mode in a game for the 1st time lol :)

Thank you for this setup, feels like my car is bolted to the road :wink: Managed a 1:46:8xx in Career (1st season, virgin).

I`ve done 1:41,130 with my own Setup, based on the first one replyed here but i`ve done many changes... what do you think if i telling that it was driven online with tire and fuel sim on? Fast or not? :cool:

fg.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back