Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v.1.0

Esteban, as these cars ran TC on by default I modelled the extra traction into the tyres as I wan't it to not have to be "switched on" on the server side...

I just got a new PC running Windows 7 64-bit. After installing Race and the mod, and the Formula Pro skins, the game does not detect any of the custom skins for the mod. The skins are in My Documents/SimBin/Race 07/CustomSkins/PrestoGP FPro/... Can anyone help me get my skins back?

Thanks!

F1 07 help please!!!!!!!!

I would like to ask for direction regarding the installation and use of the F1 2007 which I downloaded from racedepartment website. I am using RACE 07 offline. I installed the mod without the latest patch for the game and it crashed while trying to start up. I reinstalled the game and applied the patches. I then decided to re-install the mod to see if it worked(copied the files into the race 07 folder and clicked yes to merge the gamedata and uidata folders) . The game started up normally, but i do not see any options to choose the F1 season or race or practice. The only other added files I have installed are tracks (abu dhabi, nordshleife race king, 70nordshleife, top gear track, Spa 67, and Spa 2003&2004) and they work fine.

I am not sure whether the folders are going to the appropriate place they are as follows:

1. Gamedata/sounds/MMG/F1/and the folders of the F1 teams (shouldn't the sounds go with the rest of the cars folders?

2. Gamedata/talent/MMG/F1/2007/season/names of drivers ( should't this go with the rest of the drivers?)

3. Gamedata/teams/Mak_corp/F107LE/files of teams(should this be different?)

From my experience installing mods in flight sim each addon should have the same or a very similar route unless the mod has special instructions for the software to look in a different folder.

Does this mod only works online thus requiring that I install Steam? Can it be used offline to race against AI? I am currently working for a contract in Afghanistan and online gaming is not allowed.

Could anybody please provide some help and guidance in this issue? I have posted the question in some websites but so far no answer

I have not installed an offline install of any of the race series since I discovered that you can use the online version offline. I do this by installing Steam and the Steam version, as normal.

Then simply start Steam with either the Network Cable Unplugged or the Wireless switch Off, or Firewall rules in place to Block Steam from accessing the internet. Steam should then prompt you saying its unable to find an internet conection and asking if you would like to start in offline mode. Answer yes and hey presto Steam up and running offline and you can start and play your games offline... No need for dual installs, duplicating mods, duplicating controller settings etc etc.

Its been a while since I tried this, so once I click Post for this message I am going to go try it, will edit post with an update in 15 mins or so.

Edit - yes just tested and if Steam can not find a connection it does give you the option to start in offline mode.

help with mak-corp download and stuff

Can anyone help me with enabling the f1 mod to run,im sure i have saved it to correct path but inside race 07 servers f1 100mbit, denys access.Am i confused....yes. Dying to have a go on it, love the f3000 and folk say its faster. :D

Is it possible to use a modified 'helmet view' with this mod? I'm not a big fan of this restricted default view and so I'm using for all open wheelers a modified DRIVER_HELMET_FPVISOR.DDS file.
But if i copy this file into the F107LE folder it will not work (also tried other folders in the mod folder tree).

help with mak-corp download and stuff

hi if anybody could steer me in the right direction to join a f3000 leauge. I KEEP TRYING TO INSERT THE MAK-CORP F1 MOD but no joy i would like to be able to get into it just to se if i can measure up to the driving ability, so stuck help help help

• RoarrrUK

Thanks

Many thanks for your hard work on this mod.
It is superb.

• Techi243

Brilliant mod- just one question. I always drive in GTR on `Pro` with all aids turned off (ABS, TSC) but when i drive in pro with the f1 cars, it feels like im driving on ice- is this do with set up or just my driving ability?

to be more specific it also just bounces off tracks that have a slight change in elevation like bahrain- any advice?

Issues for me too... I have exeeded my daily download limit apparently, despite this being my first download of the day!

Gutted, i really want this Mod, can anyone help?

Cheers,

Jimi

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back